by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Invicta RMB

WA Delegate: The Hellenic Republic of Nea Athena (elected )

Founder: The Matriarchy of TOXIC TOWERS

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to INVICTA!

We are a magnificent bastion of Freedom, Democracy and Culture!

Everyone is welcome here, but remember: dura lex, sed lex. The law is one of the pillars that keeps this nation from collapsing. Respect it.


Invicta is currently being run by Alexander Magnus and Platon Sokratis of the Democratic Alliance.



In the News: Invicta has begun the process of joining the Vedigothic Imperium. Rhedia, Nea Athena and New Ciceria will be electors.

Quote of the Week: "If we can't live in peace, then let's die in peace." - Platon Sokratis



Embassies: Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Embassy, Lardyland, MentosLand, SECFanatics, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Atlantis, 0000, North Carolina, Philosophy 115, Regionless, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Dank Meme Alliance, Edmundian Empire, The NationStates Commonwealth, and 14 others.State Awesome, Greater Middle East, Roman Byzantine Union, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lasagna, Articia, Eladen, Southfield, THE VEDIGOTHIC IMPERIUM, Bharat, Queen Elizabeth Islands, Chicken overlords, Portugal, and Invicta Minorae Autocratum.

Construction of embassies with Dream Land has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Free Trade, General Assembly, Human-Only, Independent, Industrial, Medium, Regional Government, and World Assembly.

Invicta contains 36 nations, the 406th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Publishing Industry in Invicta

The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.

As a region, Invicta is ranked 6,451st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Constitutional principality of RhediaCivil Rights Lovefest“An unexamined life is not worth living”
2.The Hellenic Republic of Nea AthenaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.”
3.The Republic of New CiceriaCivil Rights Lovefest“Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow.”
4.The Trade Corporation of Nova YugomerikaCorporate Bordello“Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.”
5.The Commonwealth of Sherlock Homes Real EstateCorporate Police State“Im actually a high functioning sociopath”
6.The Fiefdom of War PentagonCorporate Police State“Big kill”
7.The Holy Empire of AurorumiaNew York Times Democracy“The safety of the people shall be the highest law.”
8.The Fiefdom of War SquareCorporate Police State“Big kill”
9.The Fiefdom of War DecagonIron Fist Consumerists“Big kill”
10.The Empire of Great EdmundiaIron Fist Consumerists“We Shall Conquer”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

Invicta Regional Message Board

no opioids

*a flying turtle slowly flies over Invicta*

The Imperial Bureau of Investigation has just labelled the radical environmental organisation ‘Eradication Rebellion’ a terrorist organisation. From now on, any members of this odious group will be dealt with according to anti-terrorist legislation. The minimum penalty for membership to the group is death by firing squad.

The rise in environmental extremism is a threat that is not to be taken lightly. As such, the Ministry of Defence has organised an Invictan Summit on Combatting Ecoterrorism, to be held in Gladesopolis. The ISCE will be open to all Invictan heads of state.

Greetings,

Since you are in the Imperium as an equal member, I wish to welcome you all.

-We are still awaiting on your third elector to join the discord and say the oath. Average citizens (and nobles if applicable) can join from your region as well and is greatly encouraged....link is in the Imperium region's wfe.

-We need a higher quality flag of your region for the Imperium's banner...

-Having your region's military join as a regiment(s) in the greater imperial army (just in case for an emergency and for combined training.....it can have its own standards and own operations).

-Your region also has its own channel in the imperium's discord, that was made a few days ago, where you all can present your culture/ideals to the rest of the imperium....and to hang out (if you have a religion that can be set up as well for a channel).

-If one of your electors's are inclined, they could be made Arch-Steward (minister of culture for the entire imperium), there is a full description in the Golden Bull.

Thus, I re-iterate that we are very happy for your involvement and hope to see these above items accomplished soon so that we all can mutually be safeguarded and excel together.

Lord Scan wrote:Greetings,

Since you are in the Imperium as an equal member, I wish to welcome you all.

-We are still awaiting on your third elector to join the discord and say the oath. Average citizens (and nobles if applicable) can join from your region as well and is greatly encouraged....link is in the Imperium region's wfe.

-We need a higher quality flag of your region for the Imperium's banner...

-Having your region's military join as a regiment(s) in the greater imperial army (just in case for an emergency and for combined training.....it can have its own standards and own operations).

-Your region also has its own channel in the imperium's discord, that was made a few days ago, where you all can present your culture/ideals to the rest of the imperium....and to hang out (if you have a religion that can be set up as well for a channel).

-If one of your electors's are inclined, they could be made Arch-Steward (minister of culture for the entire imperium), there is a full description in the Golden Bull.

Thus, I re-iterate that we are very happy for your involvement and hope to see these above items accomplished soon so that we all can mutually be safeguarded and excel together.

G’day,

I’ll join Imperium Discord. Look out for my Discord username (000 Responses)

Also, you can use the flag that we currently have. You can ask New Ciceria for the file.

Furthermore, the Invictan Defence Force would be more than happy to join the combined Imperium forces.

Great Edmundia wrote:G’day,

I’ll join Imperium Discord. Look out for my Discord username (000 Responses)

Also, you can use the flag that we currently have. You can ask New Ciceria for the file.

Furthermore, the Invictan Defence Force would be more than happy to join the combined Imperium forces.

cool, he gave us a flag which is a bit pixelated yet he said he had another copy which we have been waiting to receive...for a few days now.

also, the current two electors haven't responded for a while....maybe a week so we were hoping they were ok? I believe you, Rhedia, are the third?

and Palractus can assist with military matters

Lord Scan wrote:cool, he gave us a flag which is a bit pixelated yet he said he had another copy which we have been waiting to receive...for a few days now.

also, the current two electors haven't responded for a while....maybe a week so we were hoping they were ok? I believe you, Rhedia, are the third?

and Palractus can assist with military matters

Everyone’s on school camp right now. They should be back on within the week.

Lord Scan wrote:Greetings,

Since you are in the Imperium as an equal member, I wish to welcome you all.

-We are still awaiting on your third elector to join the discord and say the oath. Average citizens (and nobles if applicable) can join from your region as well and is greatly encouraged....link is in the Imperium region's wfe.

-We need a higher quality flag of your region for the Imperium's banner...

-Having your region's military join as a regiment(s) in the greater imperial army (just in case for an emergency and for combined training.....it can have its own standards and own operations).

-Your region also has its own channel in the imperium's discord, that was made a few days ago, where you all can present your culture/ideals to the rest of the imperium....and to hang out (if you have a religion that can be set up as well for a channel).

-If one of your electors's are inclined, they could be made Arch-Steward (minister of culture for the entire imperium), there is a full description in the Golden Bull.

Thus, I re-iterate that we are very happy for your involvement and hope to see these above items accomplished soon so that we all can mutually be safeguarded and excel together.

This sounds like an excellent proposition, I will recite the oath over discord ASAP.

Regards,

Prince Maximus Augustus I

Rhedia wrote:This sounds like an excellent proposition, I will recite the oath over discord ASAP.

Regards,

Prince Maximus Augustus I

https://discordapp.com/invite/K7hnw6c

for your convenience

Forum View

Advertisement