WA Delegate: The Republic of New Ciceria (elected )
Founder: The Matriarchy of TOXIC TOWERS
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Lardyland, MentosLand, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Atlantis, 0000, North Carolina, Philosophy 115, Regionless, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Dank Meme Alliance, The NationStates Commonwealth, State Awesome, Greater Middle East, Roman Byzantine Union, and 15 others.Lasagna, Eladen, THE VEDIGOTHIC IMPERIUM, Bharat, Queen Elizabeth Islands, Chicken overlords, Portugal, Imperium Invictorum, The Interdimensional Community, Fredonia, Codex Ylvus, The Commonwealth of Crowns, United Christian Empires of the West, United Nations of Liberalia, and Oneid.
Invicta contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Invicta
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Invicta is ranked 4,122nd in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Matriarchy of TOXIC TOWERS||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Whatís your optimum?”|
|2.||The Hellenic Republic of Nea Athena||Left-Leaning College State||“At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.”|
|3.||The Republic of New Ciceria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Glory follows virtue as if it were its shadow.”|
- : The Kingric of Terra Britania of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Invicta.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Invicta.
- : Embassy cancelled between Dream Land and Invicta.
- : The Empire of Healo departed this region for Regionless.
- : The Empire of Healo arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empire of INVICTA IMPERIVM ROMANORUM of the region Kallipolis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of New Ciceria removed The Empire of Healo from the regional ban list.
- : The Empire of Healo departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of New Ciceria ejected and banned The Empire of Healo from the region.
- : The Fiefdom of TLS 48 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Invicta Regional Message Board
*blink* Pardon me? I sadly don't own any hell, although I suppose I could classify your country as "hellish." I certainly wouldn't want to live there.
Why would you? Heís literally in charge of foreign affairs for the region, and he told you straight up that he thinks youíre toxic and that you should leave. I know you want to have good relations with Invicta, but they obviously donít want you here. You should focus your attention on other things instead of worrying about them.
And their protectors,
Great Edmundia (Supreme Allied Commander), Osajia (Commissioner of the IEC),
I call our friends here for a diplomatic event.
Amendments to the Roman Defense Treaty are presented below in this dispatch,
Roman Treaty for Military Support
> The amendments, or the new articles are presented here in the Red color near the ending articles of the current Treaty. A goal is also to increase Diplomatic support along with Military support for Defense purposes. Therefore the Treaty may become named as one for Diplomatic and Military support in mutual Defense.
This is a defense pact and a diplomatic pact in the form of a treaty where the signatories promise to give mutual military support by defending and where the signatories establish embassies to Roman Byzantine Union.
Reaffirming the faith in the purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations or the World Assembly and the desire to live in peace with all peoples and all Governments, and desiring to strengthen the fabric of peace in the World Areas,
Desiring to declare publicly and formally the sense of unity and the common determination for defense against external armed attack, so that no potential aggressor could be under the illusion that either of them stands alone in the NS World,
Desiring further to strengthen their present efforts for collective defense for the preservation of peace and security pending the development of a more comprehensive system of regional security in the NS Roman Areas,
Agreeing that nothing in this present instrument shall be considered or interpreted as in any way or sense altering or diminishing any existing agreements or understandings between the Roman Byzantine Union and the signatory parties to this Treaty,
Have agreed as follows
The Purposes of the Treaty are:
1) the defense and diplomatic and military support for the Roman Byzantine Union region and its Governorates;
2) the embassy connections and friendly relations between the Protector Signatories and the Roman Byzantine Union;
3) mutual defense between Roman Byzantine Union region and Signatory Parties.
For application to this treaty contact or telegram the Founders of Roman Byzantine Union or one of their Government Ministers. Also, inform the leaders of the other Signatory Parties. Member parties are allowed to re-evaluate every time a new party joins the Treaty.
If one or more enemy or attacker regions are doing acts or forms of aggression against the Roman Byzantine Union, its Governorates or against any of the Signatory Parties, then the Signatories and helping forces will intervene to defend that or these from aggression; and, with prior notice or when necessary, can raid, invade or annex the enemy or aggressor regions.
The Armed Forces of Signatory Parties, when possible, if or when exist in the capacity of doing military operations, could or shall assist the defending forces of the signatories in the defense process.
If the Signatory region is part of a coalition/network of coalitions, a special protocol could be established for temporarily calling at arms every member of the coalition. For instance, if we are threatened by some despised and infamous invaders (for example, nazis or other types), we can issue a call to our military ally and our ally must propagate the call to his allies.
The Signatory Parties undertake to settle any international disputes, with or related to Roman Byzantine Union or other Signatory Party, in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security and justice are not endangered and to refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force in any manner inconsistent with the present Treaty.
In order more effectively to achieve the objective of this Treaty, the Parties separately and jointly by self-help and mutual aid will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack; and
This Treaty does not affect and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights and obligations of the Parties under the Charter of the World Assembly or the responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security through World Assembly.
In special or extraordinary cases, each Party recognizes that an armed attack on the territory of either of the Signatory Parties, or on its armed forces, would be dangerous to its own peace and safety and declares that it would act to meet the common dangers in accordance with its constitutional processes. Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall be immediately reported to the Security Council of the World Assembly. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.
The Signatory Parties of the Treaty are separated in the following categories:
1) Roman Byzantine Union, involved in the relations and objectives of this Treaty;
2) Embassy Signatory Parties who establish embassies with Roman Byzantine Union, but who are not involving in the military operations, others than diplomatic or W.A. support;
3) Protector Signatories who give military support by defending Roman Byzantine Union and other signatory parties;
4) Common Signatories who shall assist mutually (each other) in defense.
The Embassy Signatory Parties mentioned in the article 9 paragraph 2) are allowed to an exception from the military support, but they are not excepted from diplomatic support in the Security Council of the World Assembly.
Territories or regions under the jurisdiction of a Signatory Party or other territories where temporary peacekeeping operations are done by a Signatory Party shall benefit of military support as entitled by this treaty.
Article 12 Article 13 Article 14 Article 15 Article 16 Article 17
Every signatory party will maintain communication with each other by having a representative member present in each region's chat server (mainly a server via Discord.com), engaging in conversation and communicating through Direct/Private Messages/Telegrams regarding important events or matters, stopping in and making posts on the other's Regional Message Board, or any other form of communication in order to maintain a strong, healthy relationship and to keep informed on diplomatic and military events when the case may be.
Regarding diplomatic activity, Signatory members can work to participate in and promote each other's public events and celebrations, if or when the case may be, or if another party approved to receive info or notifications on such themes.
Regarding the sharing of intelligence, if either party discovers or is made known of a threat towards the other, they will notify the party at risk. Threats could be from a foreign region or group seeking to conduct a military attack on the either region's territory, including colonies and federated regions, internal in the form of a coup or any actions that seeks to undermine, cause destruction, division or harm against the signatory member, its territories, leaders, or government.
In the intelligence sharing, it is to give complete discretion to the region sharing intelligence to avoid them being drawn into any kind of drama if it is not needed they get involved. If the other region can't actually do anything about it, there is no need for anyone to know they gave a heads up to the region that is coming under threat.
Regarding the military and diplomatic neutrality in case of personal relations or alliances of the signatory members, if two or more signatory parties may have conflict between themselves, to prevent the whole thing from crumbling, under most cases, if not for all, the signatory members shall not choose sides between those in conflict and it would be quite agreeable that signatories stay neutral in conflict with other signatories. At the best, if both regions in the conflict agreed, other signatories could act as mediators in order to settle the conflict and restore peace.
The Roman Defense Treaty does not support and does not stand for to be engaging in hostile and bad behavior between signatory members, including the following:
1) If one signatory was willing to do anything to destroy another, such as (for example) engaging in things like attempts to hack, blackmail, doxx, extreme harassment and slander;
2) If one signatory is engaging in extreme acts of hostility or violating the law, such as (for example) hacking, attempting to hack, doxxing, extreme harassment and spread of slander with the intention of trying to turn the most or all the signatories against another and isolate any of the signatory parties, or such as messaging new people and all the embassies of one signatory to slander them and threaten them if they remain allies;
3) Actions that have the full intention of strong arming others into isolating another signatory and destroy their region with malicious intention;
4) Other cases of passing the borderline or straight go against the laws and any kind of moral or honorable behavior between the signatory parties.
Article 12 (becoming Article 18)
This Treaty shall remain in force indefinitely. Either Party may terminate it in no less than 1 month after notice has been given to the other Party.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned Plenipotentiaries have signed this Treaty,
DONE in May 2019,
BY the following signatories:
(1) Roman Byzantine Union, as the founding party, ratified in Apr. 25, 2019; entered into force, May 01.
(2) United Nations of Liberalia, as Common Diplomatic Ally, in July 01, 2019;
(3) United Christian Empires of the West, as Common Signatory, in 7th September 2019;
(4) United Christian Empires of the East, as Common Signatory, in 16 September 2019;
(5) Invicta, as Common Signatory, 17 September 2019;
(a separate dispatch), please take a look and try to give your best on the matter if there is any new suggestion. Also it will be up to the RBU Senate and the member signatories to approve the new articles into the original RDTreaty ratification.
whats poppin playas
Could I become a regional officer