WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles, Trendsetter, Carnival of Souls, Eastern Roman Empire, The Embassy, The Communist Party of NationStates, Turkic Union, The Dirt Alliance, Gypsy Lands, and Hollow Point.
Isolert Ulv contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Isolert Ulv
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Isolert Ulv is ranked 19,212th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Dignity of IFcult||Left-wing Utopia||“Do not die for any idea. Die for mine.”|
|2.||The People's Socialist Republic of Ulfrzka||Authoritarian Democracy||“I am nothing / We are everything”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of Working At The Kremlin departed this region for NewZealand.
- : The Incorporated States of Working At The Kremlin arrived from Red Millennium.
- : New canis of quasiphage ceased to exist.
- : New canis of quasiphage arrived from Osiris.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dignity of IFcult arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Dignity of IFcult ceased to exist.
- : Darion industrys ceased to exist.
- : Sinte oyboere ceased to exist.
Isolert Ulv Regional Message Board
We have decided that we must adopt a stance on the timeless issue. "Cats or Dogs" is the problem that has faced so many, only ever solved correctly be dog lovers. So, we must unite to settle our endorsement of the ultimate animalian companion.
Correction, IFcult will embrace the hordes. Any other nation should do whatever they so choose.
Dux mea lux!
We represent a unified front against all that is bourgeois and fascist. Comply or face righteous fury. You may keep your lives, if not your dignity.
The colonists of New Canis state: "Whew, that was a close one, we nearly got entirely wiped out by a spot of chromatic fever. It's like yellow fever but worse sevenfold"