WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of All Animals (elected )
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in JJ McCullough Fan Club
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, JJ McCullough Fan Club is ranked 6,410th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Empowered Above States of Socialist Northway||Corrupt Dictatorship||“To Communism!”|
|2.||The Republic of Indo Chine||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|3.||The Autonomous Zone of Catboy Ethnostate||Left-wing Utopia||“OwO what's this?”|
|4.||The Republic of Velambia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“To Each Their Own”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Innsmouth Union of Marine Humanoids||Left-wing Utopia||“Eat the rich, preferably in the form of human sacrifice”|
|6.||The Kingdom of All Animals||Democratic Socialists||“Animals are cool”|
|7.||The Most Serene Republic of Snowy Fall||New York Times Democracy||“Candy makes the world go 'round.”|
|8.||The Republic of Nua Eabhrac||New York Times Democracy||“Saoirse, Daonlathas agus Síocháin”|
|9.||The Kingdom of East Ontario||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||““A place to grow””|
|10.||The Federal Republic of The Isle Of Willica||New York Times Democracy||“Questo è un sacco di cavolo”|
- : The riverine vale ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Mcculloughland arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Menteopolot arrived from Canada.
- : The Dominion of Minnesota SSR departed this region for Duh map game.
- : The Colony of Wisconsin SSR arrived from The Pacific.
- : Paskalrijk ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Minnesota SSR arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Pacce ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of Limur arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Greek Anatolia arrived from Warzone Airspace.
JJ McCullough Fan Club Regional Message Board
please help me get unbanned from the discord server >:(
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
GUYS, this whole issue of us leaving is getting OUT OF CONTROL
Nae nae momentum
Nae Momentum Nae
Momentum Nae Nae