WA Delegate (non-executive): The Armed Republic of Oldomia (elected )
Founder: The Kingdom of Sayville Founder
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions, Empire of Sayville, Kingdom of West Sayville, Dominion of Sayville, The United Empires of Carson, Auralia, Empire of Galea, New Yellow Empire, Wealth, Free Market Federation, Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville, Roman Byzantine Union, URA, The Cretanja Queendom, and Philippines.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Defense Forces in Kingdom of Sayville
Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Kingdom of Sayville is ranked 4,305th in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
|1.||The Republic of The Former State of Maine||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dirigo”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Oldomia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your country above all else”|
|3.||The Union of Kaikoku||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The worker shall pave the way for a brighter future”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Sayville Founder||Anarchy||“Liberté, Égalité, et le Roi!”|
|5.||The King of the Sayvillians of Karlsbourg||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Gott Rette den Großherzog! Gott Rette Karlsbourg!”|
- : The Burman Kakistocracy of Basementees of the region Pax Britannia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of TNP Couper of the region Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville cancelled the closure of its embassy in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder tagged the region "Neutral".
- : The Republic of Jacob Mukluk of the region Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville ordered the closure of its embassy in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Federation of Barkian Empire ceased to exist.
- : The Armed Republic of Oldomia became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder renamed the office held by The Armed Republic of Oldomia from "Minister of Foreign Affairs" to "Minister of Foreign and World Assembly Affairs" in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder appointed The Armed Republic of Oldomia as Minister of Foreign Affairs with authority over Embassies and Polls in Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Kingdom of Sayville Founder dismissed Austrilasian empire as Minister of WA Affairs of Kingdom of Sayville.
- : The Armed Republic of Oldomia arrived from Kingdom of West Sayville.
Kingdom of Sayville Regional Message Board
Hey Guys can you please endorse me if your not already endorsing someone
== OFFICE OF THE KING | BUREAU DE LE ROI ==
Pursuant to the announcement released on the CSR's Discord server (and the KOS's re-orientation as a "micronation/Discord nation with a presence on NationStates"), this region has been password protected and reserved for certain members of the regional government, specifically the:
- King of the Sayvillians
- Prime Minister
- Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Minister of Defense
- Minister of WA Affairs
All other government positions shall be based within Discord, along with the entirety of the KOS's civilian population.
== NOVEMBER 6, 2019 | 6 NOVEMBRE 2019 ==
he URA is proud to announce it first Inter-regional RP event! Please see the dispatch below.
The first Role-play background is below:
The year is 2065. Tech has advanced more slowly than many expected, but progress has still occurred. Things once though impossible like space elevators and planetary colonies have been built and developed. As we enter this age we start in a time of peace and equality, but it always surprises how fast things change.
Our story takes place on the planet known as Ebecc, which orbits around the star Solaris. Several other planets orbit around this sun, such as Duna, Eve and Moho. A few small colonies have been established on Eve, with several countries holding parts of it. Colonization efforts are still under way on Duna. Several alliances of nations hold control of Space elevators, which grants those groups easier access to space. The planet of Ebecc has two main large continents, and a abundance of small islands in between. The 2 main continents are simply named East and West Atera.
However this new age of technology and has brought a new age of weapons and strife. Long distance weaponry has eliminated some of the technical aspects of war and new advanced tanks, guns, and planes can be devastating. The threat of orbital weapons lies on the horizon. The first nation to develop these would have a massive advantage... but for how long?. Different countries compete to dominant, while internally they are plagued by ideological battles. The question on everyone’s mind is which country will use this technology to their advantage the best.
The Map is ready to go as well! Looking to start the Roleplay by weeks end.
If interested in participating please join the URA inter-regional discord https://discord.gg/8eYY976
Welcome back! Yes, the KOS is pretty quiet on NS, but we're still fairly active on Discord.