by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Laraniem RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Armed Republic of Dogeanea (elected )

Founder: The Sewerage System of Vae Cloaca

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome To Laraniem!

"Putting the people first"


CONSTITUTIONLinkDISCORDLinkFORUMLinkWIKILinkNEWS ROOMPOLITICAL PARTIESMAPS


Pronunciation: La-ra-neem

Latest Poll Result: 2 month election period. Now up for debate.

Days since last accident: 13 0

General Assembly: FOR

Security Council: N/A

To Do List:

-Endorse Dogeanea and all other WA nations.
-Check behind you for monsters....again



Hagston's Featured Command:
Hagston wrote:We need a new quote. Get out there and say something that will make me exhale air out of my nose slightly more than usual.


Announcements:
  • WFE quote competition is on. I'll add a dispatch here soon.



  1. 3

    Laraniem Quote Competition

    AccountCulture by Hagston . 35 reads.

  2. 27

    Choose Your Own Adventure: The Hypnotist

    MetaGameplay by Hagston . 265 reads.

  3. 2

    All Laraniem Maps

    FactbookGeography by Koxor . 28 reads.

  4. 5

    An Important message

    BulletinCampaign by Hagston . 80 reads.

  5. 2

    All Regions of Laraniem

    MetaReference by Vae Cloaca . 47 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: Laraniem Allied Army Corps, The Fiercest, New Regime of Great Cyan, The Old Empire of Cya, United Essentan nations, International Debating Area, Union of Democrats, The Embassy, The Moderate Alliance, Gay Equality, The Slide Countries, The NewsStand, Australia, The Planet X, FNAF, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and 52 others.La nova Terra, Fredonia, Order of the Southern North, The Independent Newspaper, United Bird Nations, Arasmer, The Okchi Union, Anarchical Assembly, Silverhold, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, The United Empires of Carson, Australialia, Southern Africa, Meat, Argonne Forest, Norway Land, Eientei Gensokyo, Owl City, United Christian Empires of the West, The Illuminati, Making A Change, Chicken overlords, Organization of United Sovereign States, Union of Liberal Nations, Hollow Point, Westfalen Westphalia, Christmas, The International Airport, The Great Universe, Dispatchia, Europe but better, Anti Fairy Pact, Union of Lardy Nations, Environmental Protection Council, Lardyland, 1980s America, Lasagna, phoenix partners, Cheddar, Old Zealand, Thaecia, Philippines, Yurope, Alcoroe, Veurrfold, Liberator Armies, RAMS, THE NEWS, Smitzburg, Alnobia, The Monarchy alliance, and Save Our Planet.

Construction of embassies with The Continental Funiverse has commenced. Completion expected .

Construction of embassies with The Wooloo Pact has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Human-Only, Magical, Map, Medium, Neutral, Offsite Chat, Outer Space, and 4 others.Regional Government, Role Player, Social, and World Assembly.

Laraniem contains 18 nations, the 842nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Laraniem

World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.

As a region, Laraniem is ranked 10,331st in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Armed Republic of DogeaneaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Once a Doge Always a Doge”
2.The Dominion of Never Will Have A GirlfriendNew York Times Democracy“We will never understand true love...”
3.The Colony of Union of MatthuvaIron Fist Consumerists“Who is your king? Me.”
4.The Sewerage System of Vae CloacaIron Fist Consumerists“Do what we say”
5.The Empire of GhazvaCivil Rights Lovefest“The Gods gave us freedom.”
6.The Republic of AropyaNew York Times Democracy“For our comrades!”
7.The Sketchy Gem Holopad World of Blue Pearl and her PlaythingsPsychotic Dictatorship“You will play with me forever. Watch me draw.”
8.The People's Dictatorship of Down UnianFather Knows Best State“Down Unian citizens of the World Rise!”
9.The Assamblea Colonial of KaonashiaPsychotic Dictatorship“(OwO(*_*)X_X)”
10.The Totalitarian Republic of GreicaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The flag, once raised, will never fall!”
12»

Regional Poll • Should Laraniem host a second World Cup?

The Golden Peacelands of Hagston wrote:Last World Cup, Laraniem's population more than doubled in size, and Laraniem became better known in the NS community. However, it was time consuming and not very interactive. Please express your opinion below.

Voting opened 3 days 18 hours ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “How often should we have elections?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Laraniem Regional Message Board

Sidramye wrote:Any news about the war? What’s going on? Is the truce still in affect?

Ahh yes. Very peace. Many. Lots of no fight. No gigantic space stations capable of wiping out whole planets aimed at Kaonashia. Many good, all fine. Very no-fight.

Uh....Want some tea? We have coffee too

Hagston wrote:We're at a truce though. It's going quite peacefully and well. Kaonashia will never suspect the attack

TOOO LATE REALITY BOMB GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU CANT STOP IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED..... ALSO THAT DOGE STAR BELONGS TO MEEEE MEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANYWAY NEW RP RESET:SUBTERNEAN WAR

Approximately 30 minutes before this scientist have been attacked by a species of humanoid Subterraneans so we have another attack from aliens but this time from under our home

SO KIDS... check under your beds for any holes and keep your family close and your enemies even closer to use as meat shields so that you can escape...(Totally not promoting Kidnapping of children by children for children)

Dogeanea wrote:TOOO LATE REALITY BOMB GO BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YOU CANT STOP IT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED..... ALSO THAT DOGE STAR BELONGS TO MEEEE MEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANYWAY NEW RP RESET:SUBTERNEAN WAR

Approximately 30 minutes before this scientist have been attacked by a species of humanoid Subterraneans so we have another attack from aliens but this time from under our home

SO KIDS... check under your beds for any holes and keep your family close and your enemies even closer to use as meat shields so that you can escape...(Totally not promoting Kidnapping of children by children for children)

Um...Doge, I don't think the bomb was set properly. It appears we travelled back to.....

An hour ago?

News Time!

https://y3l10w.wixsite.com/laraniemnews/post/an-end-to-the-war

Hagston, Koxor, Down Unian, Sidramye:

A big announcement regarding the current war and a statement from the Assamblea Colonial is coming soon. Representatives, journalists and diplomats are welcome to Stella Island II to attend a press conference as long as they can show a valid license or identity card from their countries of origin.

Hagston wrote:Um...Doge, I don't think the bomb was set properly. It appears we travelled back to.....

An hour ago?

Welp there goes a perfectly good chance..... wait why are we all becoming doges.....

Starting a new Laraniem Series post on r/dogelore

Kaonashia wrote:Hagston, Koxor, Down Unian, Sidramye:

A big announcement regarding the current war and a statement from the Assamblea Colonial is coming soon. Representatives, journalists and diplomats are welcome to Stella Island II to attend a press conference as long as they can show a valid license or identity card from their countries of origin.

Zemeti Olaj attands with two men who look suspiciously like bodyguards.

Koxor wrote:Zemeti Olaj attands with two men who look suspiciously like bodyguards.

Hagston's stunt double Prime Minister, Tom Golok, is also spotted amongst the crowd

Hagston wrote:Hagston's stunt double Prime Minister, Tom Golok, is also spotted amongst the crowd

Yovel von DeBergs twin is spotted on a suspicious looking device

Sidramye wrote:Yovel von DeBergs twin is spotted on a suspicious looking device

The stunt double Prime Minister's Head Officer dressed in all black with sunglasses and an earpiece on is seen walking around holding a big red button Tamagotchi

Forum View

Advertisement