by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Lazarus Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,3343,3353,3363,3373,3383,3393,340. . .3,3863,387»

Lady Zaharra likes a good formal dance. She will definitely be attending the LazBALL. She advises all other leaders to prepare themselves.

Predora wrote:Developing infrastructure strengthening the borders of the Republic building up the military even further and creating jobs

The people of Loftegen 2 will watch these events with great interest.

Loftegen 2 wrote:The people of Loftegen 2 will watch these events with great interest.

Oh and also taking down monopolies to give the small businesses a chance

Predora wrote:Oh and also taking down monopolies to give the small businesses a chance

A wise policy!

Loftegen 2 wrote:A wise policy!

My leader is basically doing whatever is good for the Nation

Loftegen 2 wrote: Lady Zaharra likes a good formal dance. She will definitely be attending the LazBALL. She advises all other leaders to prepare themselves.

Tubbius and Mrs. Tubbius have not danced at a ball in a very long time. Suffice to say, The Two Tubbies were much, much less tubby (though They were still rather rotund) when They last did.

Predora wrote:Is anyone going to say something? I'm on the map by the way

Our famed explorer, Präfekt-Commander Lina Buchheim and her Protector-class frigate Seehund must have overlooked your country while surveying the Northern Coast of Thule then, just two weeks ago...

Mik jer amear

I accidentally died guess thats what happens when ya neglect to log on like I did. Oopsie. GUess who's resurrected now tohugh lmao.

Anyone else's brain wake them up at 0430 remembering to spray a wasp nest in their mailbox that the twins reminded them of yesterday afternoon or just beer leader's brain?

Adelsin wrote:We'd like to have a chat to you about the alcoholic moose problem we have on our farm...

Can you please present yourself to our offices, thankyou.

Beer leader has set up a new program called alcoholic moose anonymous fully funded through the sale of beer leader lager and beer leader Oktoberfest. All moose great and small are welcomed.

In Treadwellia, Tubbius the Bulbous is awake and would rather not be. His legs are sore, His eyes are achy, and His tummy is empty. In addition, some of the babies in the nursery are upset, needing feeding, changing, loving, or all three. Maybe He should have First Breakfast brought to the nursery while He helps Mrs. Tubbius calm down the little ones.

Granted, Her Great Gravidity is grumpy today, too, definitely feeling the effects of being three months along with MORE children. Maybe His Portliness should just stay out of Her Motherhood's way.

Mik jer amear wrote:I accidentally died guess thats what happens when ya neglect to log on like I did. Oopsie. GUess who's resurrected now tohugh lmao.

Yep that happens! Welcome back to the game brother! :)

Guiness Freaks wrote:Anyone else's brain wake them up at 0430 remembering to spray a wasp nest in their mailbox that the twins reminded them of yesterday afternoon or just beer leader's brain?

Ughhh, yeah I've remembered stuff in the middle of the night like that and it's so annoying! Do you ruin your sleep and go write it down or possibly forget about it again! =P

(also good luck battling the wasps)

Treadwellia, Guiness Freaks, Loftegen 2, and Mik jer amear

Mzeusia wrote:Hi northern neighbor!
Got to go now. Stay cold.

I actually RP my nation as being quite hot, with deserts etc, but I suppose you could say that it could be caused by a microclimate, meaning that the other nations around me can still be cold.

The New California Republic wrote:I actually RP my nation as being quite hot, with deserts etc, but I suppose you could say that it could be caused by a microclimate, meaning that the other nations around me can still be cold.

"Yes sir, that's the NCR! The oven of the north! :O"

The New California Republic wrote:I actually RP my nation as being quite hot, with deserts etc, but I suppose you could say that it could be caused by a microclimate, meaning that the other nations around me can still be cold.

Hey

Leonism wrote:Our famed explorer, Präfekt-Commander Lina Buchheim and her Protector-class frigate Seehund must have overlooked your country while surveying the Northern Coast of Thule then, just two weeks ago...

Oh

Loftegen 2 wrote:How is everyone this afternoon?

Just waiting eagerly for my shift to end and start enjoying the weekend, resting, playing D&D tomorrow, getting pokemons with the nieces. And maybe drinking beer with local lazybones, myself included lol. But definetly not getting back with my narcisistic ex, gosh, gotta keep myself busier not to think crazy ideas about getting back. Just a normal weekend.

What does your weekends look like?

Loftegen 2 wrote:How is everyone this afternoon?

Good. Playing some chess. Winning most of them which is nice.

"The borders are being strengthened thanks to an increase of border security and better border walls"

After a nap, Tubbius is now lying in bed, being too hot. He gives a miserable mmmmph.

Shangri-La Valley wrote:Just waiting eagerly for my shift to end and start enjoying the weekend, resting, playing D&D tomorrow, getting pokemons with the nieces. And maybe drinking beer with local lazybones, myself included lol. But definetly not getting back with my narcisistic ex, gosh, gotta keep myself busier not to think crazy ideas about getting back. Just a normal weekend.

What does your weekends look like?

Moving my mother into a memory care facility. It sounds terrible, but it's a nice place, and she'll have things to do, instead of sitting at home alone for most of the day.

Predora wrote:"The borders are being strengthened thanks to an increase of border security and better border walls"

In other news the military is also being "strengthened significantly with conscription introduced to the country"

Treadwellia wrote:After a nap, Tubbius is now lying in bed, being too hot. He gives a miserable mmmmph.

Sounds like somebody needs to crank the A/C!

Loftegen 2 wrote:Sounds like somebody needs to crank the A/C!

Hey there

«12. . .3,3343,3353,3363,3373,3383,3393,340. . .3,3863,387»

Advertisement