WA Delegate: The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Republic of Lisseum, The Okchi Union, Norra, Singapore, Sunalaya, Gay Equality, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Codex Ylvus, Australialia, Fredonia, The Democratika, The Great Monarchical Nations, Latinoamerica Libre, Lasagna, Azure Watester Federation, Federated Sovereign Nations of Europe, and 52 others.Bus Stop, Dispatchia, Lardyland, SEC Fanatics, The Independent Nations, Japan, Katanar, India, Melayu Archipelago, OmniOne, The Region Of Gargery, Weffle, First World Order, Britannia Prima, Katzen, The Bar on the corner of every region, Battleship, Gypsy Lands, New World Union, Hell, The Anti Fascism Alliances, Chicken overlords, United Social Democracies, Celeasukomi, The Zeporan Union, European Union, Order of the Southern North, Free Market Federation, The Allied Nations, United States of America, Space Sector RPRA, Underworld, Arvadia, The Red Review, The Independent Newspaper, The Red Fox Pact, Kuhlbach, Association of Islamic Nations, Libertatem, Hyperico, Callista, Middle North Atlantic Islands, Venice, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Donjia, German European Empire, Yet Another Region, Indian Alliance, Paradise Sands Confederation, Enadia, Stalingrad Zdroj Treaty Organization, and The International Accord.
The embassy with The Okchi Union is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Construction of embassies with Create an embassy with us has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, FT: FTL, Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, Independent, LGBT, Libertarian, Medium, and 8 others.Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Lisseum
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Lisseum is ranked 1,872nd in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Colony of Scia Xen||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We reject the accusations of us being a tax haven”|
|2.||The Capitalist Dictatorship of E D F||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Defy and die.”|
|3.||The Legislative Republic of Sevtilutica||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Senate and People”|
|4.||The Republic of Lisseum Official||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Viva la République!”|
|5.||The Lisseum Head of State office of Lisseum City||New York Times Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|6.||The British Neglected Territory of Malory Avenue||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blank”|
|7.||The Democratic Empire of Thomasear||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Advance to glory my Fatherland”|
|8.||The Kovelevist Empire of The Protea-Maxima||Father Knows Best State||“Glory to Kovelev!”|
|9.||The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quod mundus exemplum praescriberet dicemus!”|
|10.||The Republic of Prontopolis||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
- : The Republic of NS Founder of the region News Stand proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of CL stamp test arrived from Nova Lisseum.
- : The United Planetary Federation of Artsotska of the region The Okchi Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Lisseum.
- : The Allied States of Conservative Nationals updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia renamed the office held by The Kingdom of Shadow Metropolis from "President (Interim)" to "President" in Lisseum.
- : The Republic of Estrea departed this region for Enadia.
- : The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia agreed to construct embassies with Create an embassy with us.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of SpelledLands arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
Lisseum Regional Message Board
3 separate gun attacks on nightclubs in Eos, leave 36 dead.
46 killed in dual gun attack on Eos’ largest shopping center and its adjoining train station.