WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Fortress of Fortwhile
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Londinium
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, Londinium is ranked 1,914th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Community of Nohimanka||Father Knows Best State||“Patria, Ordinem, Opus”|
|2.||The Some Sort Of Republic of Bymaria||Moralistic Democracy||“Floret, Republica Magna”|
|3.||The Mildly Barbaric Territories of The United Barbaros||Left-wing Utopia||“Barbarism without the Savagery”|
|4.||The Imperial Fortress of Fortwhile||Father Knows Best State||“Londinium Rules The Land And The Sea”|
|5.||The Republic of Dures Loum||Capitalist Paradise||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : Sanabell ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Alfonzian Navy Squadron 54 ceased to exist.
- : Guy 225 departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : Genad amas extan ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of AFTER PUTTING RAIDERS IN LOCKDOWN VINNY departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Bird-Crushing Power departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Catgirl cabal 20 departed this region for Armies of Sweets.
- : Sanabell arrived from Balder.
- : The Some Sort Of Republic of Bymaria created a new regional poll: "What happened here?".
- : The Republic of Bird-Crushing Power lost WA Delegate status.
Londinium Regional Message Board
okay folks, I'm making an imaginary map for the new region and if you'd want to get added to it, just make a sketch of the shape on your computer or on paper, tell me in which part of the map you want it and send it to me and I will translate it onto the map
German empire of prussia and New Sukberia
Read all about it!
- The Levellers release a new LP in the Levellers Chronicle
- In the beginning was the word - U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Thith ith the THTHI Times
- They're Independent
- Bursting with personality - Gameplay Magazine
- We're living in interesting Times
- Lame ducks surveyed in the FCN Times
- All change in the DRF Chronicle
- Weathering the storm in the Westphalian Post
- Power is Crystalised in NS Today: https://nationstates.news/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
yare yare daze
My my, what's going on here?
Dang, I missed the results of the poll!