WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in Madhouse Productions
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, Madhouse Productions is ranked 10,237th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Truculent Red Madhouse of Cerillium||New York Times Democracy||“Nemo liber est qui corpori servit”|
|2.||The Glorious Borderlands of Swith Witherward||Democratic Socialists||“Scientia Vehiculo Veritas Mihi Ostenditur”|
|3.||The Administrative Account of The Madhouse Role Play Group||New York Times Democracy||“Well ain't that somthin'”|
|4.||The Principality of Tea-drinking Pomeranians||Father Knows Best State||“Let Me eat cake!!!”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Retired Greyhounds||Father Knows Best State||“This is Liberty Hall!”|
|6.||The Glorious Candidate of Nationalsozialistische Grammatikpartei||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Einigkeit Recht Grammatik”|
|7.||The Administrative Account of Personification Life||New York Times Democracy||“Waffles!”|
|8.||The Greater Convocation of Nifidium||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Scientia Vehiculo Veritas Mihi Ostenditur”|
|9.||The Borderlands of Thades||Democratic Socialists||“And so it is...”|
|10.||The Community of The Sovereign State of Bielefeld||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Come at me, Bro!”|
- : The Swithwardian Bailiwick of Thesi Erevnah arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between The apartment block and Madhouse Productions.
- : The Administrative Account of Personification Life arrived from Balder.
- : The Glorious Borderlands of Swith Witherward arrived from Osiris.
- : The Truculent Red Madhouse of Cerillium arrived from Balder.
- : The Glorious Borderlands of Swith Witherward ceased to exist.
- : The Truculent Red Madhouse of Cerillium ceased to exist.
- : The Stellar Imperium of Holy Lykos ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Iridencia departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
Madhouse Productions Regional Message Board
Are we messing with Z-Day this year?
We haven't done one for Madhouse. Moved our puppets back to TAB last year. Seems TAB is a ghost town. I wouldn't mind skipping it.
Alright, researching a cure with this nation. Sent my main back to TAB.
Aw goddamnit. I completely forgot the NSWF was starting soon. Fik fik ficketty fik. I hope it's not too late to do a booth or help out with stuff.
In case I'm not on... Merriest of Christmases, Madhouse!
*peers into Madhouse* Oh dear, there are cobwebs. Let's change that!