WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Olde Siberia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, St Abbaddon, Christmas, Australia, The Milky Way Galaxy, Worms, Gypsy Lands, Florida, Utah, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Saint Margaret Mary, Vatican, Vatican II, Catholic, Eastern Europe, and 11 others.Japan, Codex Ylvus, Nova Scotia, Right to Life, Catholic Defense Order, New Reich of Bunicken, Vaticano, SEC Fanatics, United Christian Empires of the West, United Christian Empires of the East, and Edmundian Empire.
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Free Trade, Independent, and 5 others.Minuscule, Neutral, Pacifist, Religious, and Theocratic.
Magdala is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Magdala
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Magdala is ranked 6,814th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Federation of Olde Siberia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Боже, храни Императрицу!”|
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Magdala.
- : The Federation of Olde Siberia proposed constructing embassies with Maryland.
- : The Federation of Olde Siberia proposed constructing embassies with Virginia.
- : The Federation of Olde Siberia banned The Disputed Territories of Loller 69 from the region.
- : The Disputed Territories of Loller 69 of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Magdala.
- : Embassy established between Magdala and Edmundian Empire.
- : The Empire of The Dogetopian Trading Post of the region Edmundian Empire agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Hispanoamerica and Magdala.
- : The Federation of Olde Siberia proposed constructing embassies with Edmundian Empire.
- : The Federation of Olde Siberia banned The Will of The Chariot from the region.
Magdala Regional Message Board
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**
God our Father,
Giver of life,
we entrust this region to Your loving care.
You are the rock on which this region was founded.
You alone are the true source of their cherished rights to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Reclaim this land for Your glory and dwell among Your people.
Send Your Spirit to touch the hearts of this regionīs leaders.
Open their minds to the great worth of human life
and the responsibilities that accompany human freedom.
Remind Your people that true happiness is rooted in seeking
and doing Your will.
Through the intercession of Mary Immaculate,
Patroness of our land,
grant them the courage to reject the "culture of death."
Lead them into a new millennium of life.
We ask this through Christ Our Lord.
Loving God, as a mother gives life and nourishment to her children,
so you watch over your Church.
Bless our mother.
Let the example of her faith and love shine forth.
Grant that we, her family,
may honor her always with a spirit of profound respect.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
Oh Almighty God,
whose great power and eternal wisdom
embraces the universe.
Watch over all policemen and law enforcement officers.
Father in Heaven please give them the strength,
courage and perseverance to endure
The unjust condemnation, danger, and physical abuse
to which they are at times subjected.
We recommend them to your loving care because their duty is dangerous.
Dear God, grant these brave men your almighty protection,
Unite them safely with their families after duty has ended.
Gracious and loving God,
Let your Spirit be with us today.
Hear our prayers, and increase in us the will to follow your Son Jesus.
Help us to draw on the resources of our faith as we use the opportunities of our democracy to shape a society more respectful of the life, dignity, and rights of the human person, especially the poor and vulnerable.
We ask this through Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.