WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Minnesota, The Embassy, Groland, United States of America, Hollow Point, The Illuminati, The Great Universe, KAISERREICH, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, and Japan.
Mahtomedi contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Mahtomedi
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, Mahtomedi is ranked 6,590th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Grand Empire of Volkhar||Moralistic Democracy||“Forever Pressing On.”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Philosophical Realm of Archimedes||Moralistic Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Grand Empire of Volkhar resigned as Professor of enthusiasm of Mahtomedi.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Mahtomedi.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
- : Embassy cancelled between Homelands and Mahtomedi.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : Inner unnter nurne of the region Homelands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
- : The Protectorate of Cat010 of the region Homelands ordered the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mahtomedi.
Mahtomedi Regional Message Board
ITS OVER ANAKIN I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
oh god who let the r/prequelmemes people out of their cells
Yeah but still Star Wars > Star Trek
I'm a fan of both, tbh. But star wars is kind of just a fun saga to watch. (except the Disney films)
Star Trek, however, I have fond memories of. I can picture episodes in my head that I've only seen once. Whether it be moral dilemmas or funny moments, the characters just stuck with me and when it was over, it felt like something was missing.
Star Wars wasn't the same. It was over in a matter of days. After that I didn't care at all about Han Solo & friends. I can remember Data trying to be a poet and the familiar "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot". I can remember Quark's head on a woman's body in a holosuite. I can remember Tuvok and Neelix becoming Tuvix. But memories of Lando or Padme seem distant and unimportant.
Itís sad to see how small this place became.
Holy crap Iím the only one left!