WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Mathematically
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Outre Space, Mathematics, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Fredonia, The Great Universe, The Moderate Alliance, Rat Nations Assembly, The Sands, fluffy squishfish, Republic of Free Nations, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Independent Newspaper, The levellers, Dream Land, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, and 15 others.Where the Wild Things Are, MentosLand, Kebabistan, The NewsStand, Gypsy Lands, Laraniem, Altay, The Fluffy Dominion, The Second Entente, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, Christmas, Sub Saharan Africa, Council of Constructed Languages, and Valentine Day.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Mathematic
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Mathematic is ranked 19,661st in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Randomness of Random Mathematic||Father Knows Best State||“Random”|
|2.||The Principality of Yoneda Lemma||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Avoid success at all costs.”|
|3.||The Republic of Mathematically||New York Times Democracy||“Math is everything!”|
|4.||The Republic of United Hindu Forces||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jai Shri Ram”|
|5.||The Accordion of Nova Zeelandia Republic||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Караџићу, води Србе своје!”|
|6.||The Free Land of Finite Abelian Group of Order 2||New York Times Democracy||“A finite set equipped with commutative binary operation”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Atlantis 42 and Mathematic.
- : Embassy cancelled between The brotherhood of look away and Mathematic.
- : The Republic of Lemon 9 departed this region for The Milkiest Way.
- : The Republic of Lemon 9 arrived from Palm Tree Empire.
- : Embassy cancelled between Finns and Mathematic.
- : Znam ceased to exist.
- : Flagrantes ceased to exist.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mathematic publication office ceased to exist.
- : Stroopgefacht ceased to exist.
Mathematic Regional Message Board
38 people, of whom 36 were from outside the region, voted in Outre Space’s last poll: 24 of them agreed that “Is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at ll”, but 14 disagreed.
We now have a new poll open, which is also open to EVERYBODY, so why not give us [u]your[/i] opinion? _
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Agree or disagree? (page=poll/p=147666)