WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, The Embassy, The International Airport, Fredonia, Hollow Point, The NewsStand, United States of America, The Bar on the corner of every region, MAABLO COMMUNITY, Bus Stop, The Moderate Alliance, The Region Of Gargery, Zentari, Novus Lucidum, Codex Ylvus, Lardyland, and 30 others.Turkic Union, The lemon hub, Compatibility, Dolokhovist Union, Plum Island, RAMS, Reddit, The Commonwealth of United Free Nations, The Sands, Independence Hill, 1980s America, SEC Fanatics, phoenix partners, J o J, The Wooloo Pact, Saint Lucia, Northern Oceans, United Christian Empires of the West, THE NEWS, Spam, Just relax, Anti Fairy Pact, Osakaland, The Finns, Lemonea, Union of Nationalists, Mid Atlantic Ocean, The Wolf Clan, Lady Vera, and Mid Atlantic Region.
Construction of embassies with Alnobia has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with NationStatesHolics Anonymous has commenced. Completion expected .
Mid Atlantic Quarantine is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in Mid Atlantic Quarantine
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, Mid Atlantic Quarantine is ranked 86th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Slightly Paranoid Glass of Elite leomonade||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We fight for the Truth!”|
Regional Poll • Was the B---ing that happened in beirut intentional?
Voting opened 9 days ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Slightly Paranoid Glass of Elite leomonade agreed to construct embassies with NationStatesHolics Anonymous.
- : The Free Land of Roaming in the Gloaming of the region NationStatesHolics Anonymous proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : The Republic of Lemon 2 agreed to construct embassies with Alnobia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Scovania and Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Paris Accord and Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : The Disputed Territories of Loller 69 of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : The Dictatorship of The Reddit Empire of the region Reddit cancelled the closure of its embassy in Mid Atlantic Quarantine.
- : The Empire of Fulgrimace departed this region for Nihon.
Mid Atlantic Quarantine Regional Message Board
Yes, yes they are.
I have some more to comment about the Beirut explosions. This poll brings up an interesting point.
First of all, we don't know exactly what happened. I read an article from the New York Times about this and it said:
"...The exact cause remains undetermined. The first blast may have been in a fireworks warehouse at the port. Officials say the second, more devastating explosion most likely came from a nearby 2,750-ton stockpile of ammonium nitrate, a highly explosive chemical often used as fertilizer..."
This makes me think that the blasts were not intentional, but purely an accident.
New York Times Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/05/world/middleeast/beirut-explosion-what-happened.html
Let me know your ideas!
Read all about it!
- The Rejected Times
- Layem Times
- The Cable
- Fylkirvegr Gazette
- CoL Times
- The Revolutionary Daily
- Card News
- The Labyrinth Times
- The Monthly Tabloid (July)
- The Monthly Tabloid (June)
- NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Hello, fellow embassy region!
Do you want to enter a fun competition? Do you want the story of your region to be highlighted? If so, then you should join... The Challenge Of The Embassies!
Please read the following dispatch for more information!
Aredita here! As we are in the midst of The Coronavirus, not being able to have many social interactions have definitely put boredom into my life, and I'm sure others lives as well. But, I don't believe in boredom! So, to challenge the evils of boredom, I thought that it would be fun to have a little NationStates competition! Sure, this isn't an official component of the game, but I still thought that it would be fun. So, here it is: I am officially announcing The Challenge Of The Embassies!
I'm glad you asked! The Challenge Of The Embassies is a great game to support patriotism of your current region, bring the embassies The Region Of Gargery has, together, and challenge and defeat boredom! But, I'm sure you were wondering what the game is exactly. Again, thank you for asking! Each region The Region Of Gargery (Gargery) has as an embassy will have the option to sign up for the game. If your region is on the list below, congratulations, you can sign up!
2. Reminated Euromean Republic
3. Montrandecs Neighbours
6. Union of Democrats
7. Cyberius Confederation
8. The Cormorant Pact
11. The Embassy
12. Embassies Embassies Embassies
13. Codex Ylvus
14. The Region Of Gargery Citizenship
15. Fettarian Peoples Land
17. Democratic Republic of Southern Africa
19. United Christian Empires of the West
20. Gypsy Lands
21. Communist Balestria
22. The Great Universe
23. Allied Conservative States
24. Mid Atlantic Quarantine
25. Independence Hill
26. Ay lugi
27. Federal Republic of Russia
Any new embassies that Gargrey gets will not be included in the challenge. Anyway, to the main point (sorry). If the WA Delegate or the Founder signs up for the competition, the whole region is in! Here, the region works and collaborates together to create a fictional short story about how their region came to be. For example, you could write a story about how your region was once ruled over by a crazy dictator and was taken over by its own people and made better (Or the opposite if you are a dictator region).
Anyway, what's a competition without rules? After all, rules rule! Here is a list of the rules:
1. You may not get any help with your fictional story outside of your region
2. Forming alliances, bribing, or any other form of cheating to get information on another region's fictional story is prohibited. (This even applies if the regions agree to share their story).
3. A Nation in a region that is signed up is not obligated to contribute to the challenge.
4. Your short story must maintain a 600-word limit
5. There must be at least 4 regions competing in the challenge, or else it will be called off
What happens if you break the rules:
Well, I will penalize you. When I read and judge your short story, I will take into account that you cheated. Even if the story is really good, I still won't think of it the same way. However, the only rule that you can break (let me be clear, to an extent) is the 600-Word limit. If your short story is 601 words, don't worry about it! However, if it's 650 words, I would start worrying. I'm not going to penalize a region that has a couple of words over the 600-word limit. But, let's just say if you are over 610, it will be penalized.
First off, copy and paste this link into a new tab: https://forms.gle/wUddFxX6ryA2gvzx5
This will bring you to a page where either the Founder or the WA Delegate will sign up on behalf of the region. Just fill it out, and the region is signed up. Just like magic! Only the WA Delegate or The Founder can sign up. If it is detected that the region was signed up by not the WA Delegate or The Founder, it will result in disqualification.
If you are wondering what the dates for the competition are, well, here you go:
Deadline to Sign Up: August 17, 2020 - If your region misses this date, it will not be allowed to participate. However, if you sign up on this date, it will not be marked as missing the deadline.
Competition Officially Starts: August 18, 2020 - This is the first day you can submit your short stories.
Submission Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020 - All short stories must be telegrammed to me by this date. If not, your short story will not be judged.
Once the whole region (or at least the nations that agreed to take part) agree that the short story is ready to submit and be judged, the WA Delegate or The Founder will address a telegram to me, Aredita and I will judge it. Please note: To keep things fair, Gargery will not be submitting an entry in the competition, since I will be judging the entries. And now, the best part: Awards! The top 3 entries are the ones that will be honored. Here is what they get:
First Place: A special, one of a kind video created by me honoring the first place region, bragging rights, an Official Certificate, and a whole lot of good attention!
Second Place: Bragging rights, a whole lot of good attention, and a one of a kind Official Certificate, created by me!
Third Place: Bragging rights and a whole lot of good attention!
If you have a question, comment, concern, etc. Please send a telegram to me, Aredita and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
P.s. This pamphlet may be updated at any point, so be sure to check it every so often.