WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, International Debating Area, The Alliance of Dictators, Gypsy Lands, The Council of The Multiverse, The Illuminati, Reality, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Death Valley, The Mob, Hollow Point, The Atheist Empire, International Socialism, Regionless, The Doctor Who Universe, Avadam Inn, and 39 others.The Great Universe, Black Sheep Society, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Yarnia, Vissella, Organization of United Sovereign States, Laos, 0000, Vietnam, ASEAN, Where the Wild Things Are, Hippy Haven, Ivory Tower, Antifa Luxemburgist Communist Collective, Rogue CONclave, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands, Chicken overlords, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Warden World, Chicago, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Lardyland, Novo Brasil, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Pravda, The Embassy, Fredonia, The Music Box, The Dumpster Behind the Coffee Shop, Outre Space, Worms, Codex Ylvus, United States of Femdom, Union of Nationalists, Japan, Asia, Oneid, Traveling Wilburys, and Empire Overlords.
Tags: Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Fascist, Communist, Defender, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, F7er, Feminist, Future Tech, Independent, LGBT, Minuscule, and 13 others.Modern Tech, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, P2TM, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Role Player, Serious, Socialist, Surreal, and Totalitarian.
Misanthropic Bloc contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Misanthropic Bloc
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Misanthropic Bloc is ranked 23,534th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Hal-Hole of UNDER new MAN-age-MENT||Corrupt Dictatorship||“I HATE.. REMINDERS!!!...”|
|2.||The Totalitarian 'Hood of Emo Peoplehood||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“dissing of Emohood here is a crime punishable by death”|
|3.||The Animals' Republic of Vegaslovakia||Democratic Socialists||“For international veganism we stand.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The League of Socialist States and Misanthropic Bloc.
- : Green scotland ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Empire Overlords and Misanthropic Bloc.
- : The Animals' Republic of Vegaslovakia agreed to construct embassies with Empire Overlords.
- : The United of we can't of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades of the region Outre Space cancelled the closure of its embassy in Misanthropic Bloc.
- : The Dictatorship of Frenchy 66 of the region Outre Space ordered the closure of its embassy in Misanthropic Bloc.
- : The Infinite 🔥 Hell-Sage Empire of Destructive Government Economic System of the region Psychotic Dictatorships rejected a request from Misanthropic Bloc to establish embassies.
- : The Animals' Republic of Vegaslovakia proposed constructing embassies with Psychotic Dictatorships.
- : Embassy established between Traveling Wilburys and Misanthropic Bloc.
Misanthropic Bloc Regional Message Board
"If humans were extinct, all other lifeforms would thrive.
If all other lifeforms were extinct, humans would die."
This region isn't very active
I present to you the beginning of the reformation of the Environmental Protection Council and along with it, the revival of the Climate Change Quiz!
We have already done #1 in the past but itís been a while so letís do it again. The winner shall be mentioned on our wfe for a week with a crown next to their name !
Just post your answers on the Environmental Protection Council rmb or quote, mention or even telegram Greenwaters! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE INTERNET TO CHEAT!
1. True or False: Wasting less food is a way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Which of the following is a greenhouse gas?
c) Water vapor
d) All of the above
3. What is the Greenhouse Effect?
a) The name of climate change legislation that passed by congress
b) When you paint your house green to become an environmentalist
c) When the gasses in our atmosphere trap heat and block it from escaping our planet
d) When you build a greenhouse
4. Which of the following are consequences associated with climate change?
a) The ice sheets are declining, glaciers are in retreat globally, and our oceans are more acidic than ever
b) Surface temperatures are setting new heat records about each year
c) More extreme weather like droughts, heat waves, and hurricanes
d) Global sea levels are rising at an alarmingly fast rate ó 17 centimeters (6.7 inches) in the last century alone and going higher.
e) All of the above
5. What can you do to help fight climate change?
a) Divest from fossil fuel companies
b) Engage yourself in the science behind climate change
c) Vote for political candidates who will advocate for climate-related legislation and policy improvements
d) All of the above
Congratulations! You made it to the end. Now please wait till Tuesday to find out the results!
Thank you to all those that participated. I hope you learned more out of this and had fun along the way too!
The winners for this week's quiz are: Terra Gloria Sanctus, The Baton Rouge Free State, The Ambassadors Reception, and NorgiestoileckylockJ.
Everyone else who participated, you only had about one answer wrong so well done everyone and thanks for playing!
Please keep watch-out for Quiz #2.
Please telegram me with yours answers or write it here on the rmb. The due date is May 2, 2020.
I voted against the current WA Resolution because it says that "product manufacturing [one of the things they allowed vivisection for] in this case includes things that can provide material benefit to their owner."
There are other things in there that can easily be looked over, such as the frequent use of 'it' in reference to an animal rather than 'they'.