WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in NANAU
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, NANAU is ranked 4,807th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Quote Unquote Happy Place of Aposkdelirium||Left-Leaning College State||“it's like having an intense, endless orgasm!”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of FIGARO AND PATH OF FAWKEN RIGHTEOUSNESS||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Nobody Fawks More Than Us - Come Fawken Live Here!”|
|3.||The People's Republic of We The Flow||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Síganme los buenos ”|
|4.||The Republic of FoxyLando||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live, , Learn, Laugh, Love”|
|5.||The Disputed Territories of JandJ||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By The People For The People”|
|6.||The Kingdom of CopperFur||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Let’s get fur everywhere!”|
- : The fourth force ceased to exist.
- : Mcjizzyfingerssugmacoq ceased to exist.
- : Phissa ceased to exist.
- : The fourth force lost WA Delegate status.
- : Genny toch ceased to exist.
- : Vincerica ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The peaceful wonders and NANAU.
- : Embassy established between NANAU and The NewsStand.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and NANAU.
NANAU Regional Message Board
Put to jail, put to mental institution, or test every accused murderer for insanity prior to trial.
I know the second one is gonna bring crime up and life expectancy down and the last one is gonna bring up the taxes f'sho. But... i dont want to overcrowd the jails with insanity. This issue reminds me of something that happened recently so it's close to home.
Do any of you know about the various voting systems in the world and prefer any specific one?
I've had to research this due to a recent issue on changing my voting system. Instant-runoff and Sortition are very interesting.
Party-list Proportional Representation with Open List
Poll tax (pay to play)
In the US, we utilize Plurality voting. I guess the cons is that it usually ends up to be a battle between two major parties. There are cons in every system though.
Let me know your thoughts if this topic intrigues you!
It's still there, i havent had the heart to make a decision yet. I am leaning towards option #3.
I personally think Instant-Runoff is a more effective substitute to what we have in America
Hmm I don't know if it's more effective since I haven't studied the effect of this system, but it's definitely something that I'm considering. I imagine that it will bring up my taxes a lot more because we gotta count and recount and recount, so more staff are needed.
People who write these issues must have put a lot of thought into it!
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet