by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Natan Region RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Federal Republic of United States of Natan

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Natan Region! New to the game? click here to learn more! New to the region? LinkClick here to apply for citizenship!

Acting President: United States of Natan

Vice President: none

Speaker: vacant
Congressman: vacant
Congressman: vacant

Discussion of the week: New laws to introduce to Congress


  1. 1

    Natan Region Constitution

    BulletinPolicy by United States of Natan . 1,474 reads.

Embassies: Nintendo, The Transgender Region, Pokemon World, Jerusalem, Israel, The MT Army, Imperium of Nations, The Embassy, The Dirt Alliance, Cyberius Confederation, The Western Isles, Turkic Union, U R N, Emirates of Futurnia, Homestuck, Yarnia, and 7 others.The Bar on the corner of every region, Melhorian Sea, The Great Universe, SECFanatics, Dauiland, Mission Crabs, and Fredonia.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Free Trade, General Assembly, Liberal, Map, Minuscule, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and 2 others.Security Council, and World Assembly.

Natan Region contains 4 nations.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Natan Region

The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.

As a region, Natan Region is ranked 11,383rd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Federal Republic of United States of NatanDemocratic Socialists“Intelligence, Law, and Justice make Democracy”
2.The Constitutional Monarchy of SertaziInoffensive Centrist Democracy“This Motto Space For Sale”
3.The Free Land of First Wave of BalloonistsNew York Times Democracy“Politics is all about hot air.”
4.The United Kingdom of MagiceFather Knows Best State“Gold, Homesteads and Liberty”

Regional Happenings

More...

Natan Region Regional Message Board

We have a regional discord; telegram me if you'd like the password

United States of Natan wrote:Anyway, since work and college have cooled down for a while, I'll be working to rebuild this region over the summer, if you'd like to help!

I can try

Sertazi wrote:I can try

Terrific! If you can, please try sending out recruitment telegrams to new nations.

United States of Natan wrote:Terrific! If you can, please try sending out recruitment telegrams to new nations.

You make flags, don't you?

Sertazi wrote:You make flags, don't you?

Yes, I do some flag work.

Join Natan Region. You won't regret it....

But if you don't join, you will. I'll make sure of it!!! I mean, um...

Sertazi wrote:Join Natan Region. You won't regret it....

But if you don't join, you will. I'll make sure of it!!! I mean, um...

That's umm... huh.

I'll share my recruitment draft with you later.

Sertazi wrote:Join Natan Region. You won't regret it....

But if you don't join, you will. I'll make sure of it!!! I mean, um...

Here:

Hello! Welcome to nationstates! I'm sure you're getting plenty of recruitment telegrams, so let me keep this brief.

"Why should I choose The Natan Region?" you might ask. Why join a small region with almost no active nations when there are larger ones around?

Well allow me to tell you why: The Natan Region is back, and we're bringing it back better than ever. We'd like you to be a part of this. In the Natan Region, we are working to reinvent ourselves. We're establishing new activities and roleplays. We will have elections, more regional forum activities, and to top it all off, we will have a robust political system that serves as the foundation of our region.

We'd like you to be a part of our revival! With you, we can Make the Natan Region a fun, thriving community! But we need you to help us! Remember, an active region can't begin without active members. So will you join and help do your part to bring the Natan Region back to life? We're counting on you!

Sincerely,
Sertazi
Director of the Natan Region Recruitment Office

United States of Natan wrote:Here:

Hello! Welcome to nationstates! I'm sure you're getting plenty of recruitment telegrams, so let me keep this brief.

"Why should I choose The Natan Region?" you might ask. Why join a small region with almost no active nations when there are larger ones around?

Well allow me to tell you why: The Natan Region is back, and we're bringing it back better than ever. We'd like you to be a part of this. In the Natan Region, we are working to reinvent ourselves. We're establishing new activities and roleplays. We will have elections, more regional forum activities, and to top it all off, we will have a robust political system that serves as the foundation of our region.

We'd like you to be a part of our revival! With you, we can Make the Natan Region a fun, thriving community! But we need you to help us! Remember, an active region can't begin without active members. So will you join and help do your part to bring the Natan Region back to life? We're counting on you!

Sincerely,
Sertazi
Director of the Natan Region Recruitment Office

Nice, but too generic. About half of all recruitment telegrams seem to start with "Hello! Welcome to nationstates! I'm sure you're getting plenty of recruitment telegrams, so let me keep this brief."
Something short, funny and unique gets people (I have gotten a reply with the previous one already)

Sertazi wrote:Nice, but too generic. About half of all recruitment telegrams seem to start with "Hello! Welcome to nationstates! I'm sure you're getting plenty of recruitment telegrams, so let me keep this brief."
Something short, funny and unique gets people (I have gotten a reply with the previous one already)

Ok. I guess whatever works for you, then.

Forum View

Advertisement