WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
New East Berlin contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in New East Berlin
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, New East Berlin is ranked 20,394th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Republic of Deustalteratan||Conservative Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|2.||The United Federation of Broviet||Tyranny by Majority||“Force through union.”|
- : Snarky solja 34 ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and New East Berlin.
- : The Republic of Rabbt of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in New East Berlin.
- : Ukow rgf beta x departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Queendom of AtlaeLXVIII departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Republic of OSZTO Slovenija departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Dominion of TeraKnights085 departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Republic of OSZTO Slovenija arrived from Nihon.
- : Ukow rgf beta x arrived from Nihon.
- : The Queendom of AtlaeLXVIII arrived from Nihon.
New East Berlin Regional Message Board
Where do I even begin with this? Alright, first off, Sweden is NOT socialist. It is capitalist with universal healthcare, that's not socialism. It could be worse, at least you didn't say Venezuela which FYI is also not socialist. Second you call Marxism a cult, yet your entire nation is a cult dictated by a dusty old book that promotes slavery and oppression of women. You hold this text as your god's truth and you have the gall to say that my ideology is without morals. You sir, are insane. Thirdly, you talk like Marxism is some dying ideology and yet one of the most powerful countries in the world, the People's Republic of China, is a socialist state driven by Marxist thoeory. Also Vietnam, Laos, Cuba, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, and Nepal are all socialist states dictated by Marxist theory. And with Nepal, their communist party has been growing for years and finally gained majority power in their elections this year. If communism was dead and forgotten, how did a socialist state rise just this year? Reflect on what I have said to you after you finish thinking back to the Middle Ages where your beloved Christianity had its heyday.
My beebee hard