WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The embassy with The Great Universe is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
New Vegas contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in New Vegas
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, New Vegas is ranked 22,383rd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Confederation of Ragnoro||Moralistic Democracy||“We need no rest”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Therovralia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strength from Unity, Power by Destiny”|
|3.||The Militarized States of The Anglo-Russo Federation||Father Knows Best State||“Let us be heard, as we sing our way into battle.”|
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in New Vegas.
- : The Colony of Drypeak of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hentai analysts ceased to exist.
- : Fuoco e ghiaccio ceased to exist.
- : Greenneko ceased to exist.
- : The Dystopian Future of MinnesotanWasteland of the region Land of Prosperity proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and New Vegas.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in New Vegas.
- : Fuoco e ghiaccio arrived from Balder.
New Vegas Regional Message Board
Because of Dimini's worrying belligerence in the zombie uprising, we have forcibly annexed it. We would also like to apologize for the actions of Terracottastan and ourselves, as our governing bodies had been the first to be taken over by the zombie uprising and the zombie government had abused our military power to attempt to wipe other nations off the map. Normal service should resume within 24 hours.
Following the collapse of the New Vegas government, a mysterious scientist has offered us a button that, when pressed, reverts the world’s status to a period about 40 hours in the past. He warned us it could only be used once. Our leader, upon receiving it, pressed it to see what it did.
We regret nothing.
It was pressed somewhat slowly, though; and somehow many nations have gained additional populations.
We also shot and killed the Patient Zero zombie, preventing a repeat of the apocalypse.
Enjoy your zombie-free lives!
“Made Better to Taste Better”
We at Therovralia have noticed that multiple countries have ceased to exist lately, including:
The anarchian freehold
A moment of silence for these good, hardworking, now-dead countries.
Rest in peace, Tellistalli. You shall be forgotten.
Therovralia, Skippityboobopistan, and Tellistali