WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in New Vegas
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, New Vegas is ranked 16,273rd in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Reichshland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Get over here!!”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of XxGamerTopiaxX||Left-Leaning College State||“Gamers, Rise Up!”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Bro town||New York Times Democracy||“We love men”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Therovralia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Unity brings Strength.”|
|5.||The Militarized States of The Anglo-Russo Federation||Father Knows Best State||“Forever and a Day”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Hentai Analysts||Libertarian Police State||“Anime girls. Yes. We love them.”|
|7.||The United States of Ukrandeland||Democratic Socialists||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|8.||The Disputed Territories of Greenneko||Corrupt Dictatorship||“No.”|
- : The Dictatorship of Reichshland arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Disputed Territories of Greenneko arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of Hentai Analysts arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of XxGamerTopiaxX arrived from The Pacific.
- : Big ol anime titties arrived from The East Pacific.
- : I hate gay people arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The United States of Ukrandeland arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of Bro town arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Regional Founder Litcht ceased to exist.
- : Rammazro ceased to exist.
New Vegas Regional Message Board
Because of Dimini's worrying belligerence in the zombie uprising, we have forcibly annexed it. We would also like to apologize for the actions of Terracottastan and ourselves, as our governing bodies had been the first to be taken over by the zombie uprising and the zombie government had abused our military power to attempt to wipe other nations off the map. Normal service should resume within 24 hours.
Following the collapse of the New Vegas government, a mysterious scientist has offered us a button that, when pressed, reverts the world’s status to a period about 40 hours in the past. He warned us it could only be used once. Our leader, upon receiving it, pressed it to see what it did.
We regret nothing.
It was pressed somewhat slowly, though; and somehow many nations have gained additional populations.
We also shot and killed the Patient Zero zombie, preventing a repeat of the apocalypse.
Enjoy your zombie-free lives!
“Made Better to Taste Better”
We at Therovralia have noticed that multiple countries have ceased to exist lately, including:
The anarchian freehold
A moment of silence for these good, hardworking, now-dead countries.