WA Delegate: The Federated Island Republics of Mikoyansk (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Judgeship of Nullarni
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Wintreath, The Allied States, Yggdrasil, Valhalla, Spiritus, The Region That Has No Big Banks, The Allied Republics, Global Right Alliance, United Empire of Islam, Antarctic Oasis, Confederacy of Allied States, Texas, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The New Warsaw Pact, Force, and The Socialist Syndicalist Union.
Tags: Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Independent, Industrial, Map, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Regional Government, and 3 others.Role Player, Serious, and Social.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in New Warsaw Pact
The World Census conducted frenzied haggling with fishmongers in order to determine which nations have the largest fishing industries.
As a region, New Warsaw Pact is ranked 7,720th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Bhusunyamadesh||Left-wing Utopia||“Sapiens numquam esse desinit”|
|2.||The Republic of Socialist of England||New York Times Democracy||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Socialist Federal Republic of Bosnia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Za Drug Kajtazović”|
|4.||The Empire of Sweigenland||Father Knows Best State||“Through Unity, Victory”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Union of Soviet Zaprad Republics||Democratic Socialists||“Son's and daughters of Zapradrutia Unite”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Emostania||New York Times Democracy||“Emo is over, you can all go home now”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Noplestle||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The People's flag, flying high, bravery at last”|
|8.||The United Democratic Republics of Kokoku||Psychotic Dictatorship||“United and Free”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Yin Yang Republic||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All Sales Final”|
|10.||The Free Land of Saalazar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One within the all”|
- : Levorinia ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Oziria arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Grangol departed this region for The South Atlantic.
- : The Republic of Grangol arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Stosviand arrived from Balder.
- : The Confederacy of Rugido departed this region for Lands End.
- : The Confederacy of Rugido arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Kovkastan departed this region for Social Technocratic Union.
- : Ilha brasil ceased to exist.
- : Kouign-amann ceased to exist.
New Warsaw Pact Regional Message Board
And yeah we hate nazis
I have to confess: I'm not a huge fan of that part of our identity. And Sovietswiss, the following rant is not your fault.
(1) It isn't that I agree with Nazis. I don't. They're wrong. But I don't like the idea of any community allowing itself to tell one of its members, "You're not allowed to believe that." It makes no difference how wrong the belief is. If you can't convince someone to change their own mind, you're pretty much obliged to let them have their beliefs. If someone's behavior violates community rules, that's one thing. Motives and beliefs, though... Attempting to police those is a pipe dream and a sure road to bad places.
(2) The message atop the RMB only says we "don't like" Nazis, not that we hate them. I hope none of us truly hates anyone. Hate is like one of Voldemort's horcruxes. It's a canker to the soul, and never hurts anyone more than the person who holds it. "Don't like" is better than "hate," I suppose, but it's a slippery slope, and I've long been a little discomforted by that declaration. I hope for the sake of you, the person reading this, that you don't hate anyone. Ever. Not even Adolf Hitler himself (recognize him for the evil monster he was and vow never to be anything like him, of course, but then recognize that hatred would be a big part of what made him who he was, so in your effort not to be like him you should choose not to hate anyone). Choosing to "only hate evil people" isn't good enough. WHO one hates or WHY one hates is not the point. The only relevant thing is THAT one hates.
(3) Influence goes two ways. Every person we shut out of our lives, for whatever reason, but notably those whose ideas we don't like, is also being denied our influence. What I mean by that is, yeah, it's a relief when someone whose ideas turn your stomach shuts up, but if you shut them out entirely you're probably ensuring that they won't hear your ideas. Instead, they'll find others with their ideas and the resulting echo chamber will very likely result in expansion of the ideas. Meanwhile, the echo chamber formed by shutting those people out does the same thing on your side and the divide gets worse.
*steps down from soap box*
Yeah you are right but one case it whose Brassilistan they kidnapped children in our country and youse as slaves to get the economy stronger
Hello, newcomer here
Welcome. all new nations get a free computer tablet from the resident technological utopia.
Welcome back. We are glad to see you again.