WA Delegate (non-executive): The Nationale Republik of New Nationale Einheit (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Ikuisuus, Cobalt Network, United Empire of Islam, Region Name, Bus Stop, Abydos, Novo Brasil, Union of Democrats, Great Yellow Empire, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Slide Countries, The Independent Newspaper, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Kingdom of Adonai, Universal Pact, and 49 others.Confederation of New lands, Lardyland, India, Order of the Southern North, Fredonia, The Planet X, Dream Land, The United Ascendancy, IATA Headquarters, The Interdimensional Community, The Great Universe, Organization of United Sovereign States, Indian Mars, Union of Nationalists, Westfalen Westphalia, Order of The Eastern West, Greater Middle East, Assembly of Regions, Meat, Portugal, The Dawn of Unity, Krillin, Montrandecs Neighbours, JCD WH 1, Africa, The Moderate Alliance, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, Kogaion, The Grand Imperial Alliance, The United Empires of Carson, The Monarchy alliance, Northern Utopia, Lega Atlantica, The Astral Union, Ancient, Dispatchia, Regionless, Union of Lardy Nations, Lorania, Civilization Committee, Gypsy Lands, Commonwealth of Mankind, RAMS, United Christian Empires of the West, Enadia, Oneid, New Reich of Bunicken, Ursprunopa, and Traveling Wilburys.
Tags: Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, Independent, Isolationist, Issues Player, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, and 5 others.Offsite Forums, Outer Space, Regional Government, Role Player, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Novus Lucidum
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Novus Lucidum is ranked 2,707th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Federation of Krimera||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Beyond the jagged edges of war, we stand ready.”|
|2.||The New Rothish Empire of Ionalands||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Great Green North/För sei Grooten Grœnen Norða!”|
|3.||The Empire of Cybran States||Iron Fist Consumerists||“One hand, one heart, one soul.”|
|4.||The People's Empire of Clinton States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Equality, Economy and Socialism.”|
|5.||The Democratic SOC Federation of Odinburgh||Father Knows Best State||“Responsibility, Duty, Honor And Sacrifice For Peace.”|
|6.||The Rising Sun Empire of Greater Jes New Islands||Father Knows Best State||“Long live the Emperor! Banzai!”|
|7.||The United States of Adersfield||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Our Roots Run Deep”|
|8.||The Colony of Barbariax||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Justice & Freedom”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Scalesburg||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Order and Progress”|
|10.||The Advanced Republic of Straona||Father Knows Best State||“Peace isn’t always achieved through compromise!”|
- : Varzo ceased to exist.
- : The Advanced Republic of Straona arrived from The Wolf Clan.
- : Embassy cancelled between Laotis and Novus Lucidum.
- : The Rising Sun Empire of Greater Jes New Islands arrived from Mare Terra.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Commonwealth of United Free Nations and Novus Lucidum.
- : The Icy cold glass of Elite leomonade departed this region for The Wolf Clan.
- : North xiren ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The united nations of people and Novus Lucidum.
- : The United Republic of Airol arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Federal Republic of Tozawa arrived from Lazarus.
Novus Lucidum Regional Message Board
Hey guys, after being in TWC for a bit I couldn’t get into rp and I kept getting warmed not to spam in the RMB and use discord even though I can’t use discord on this damn iPad. How have things been
Have faith. If you build it they will come. Or something.
Hi, you can submit a claim normally, since you can't use Discord you can telegram me since that would probably be the easiest way. You can pick where you want to go/the general shape of your country, the limit for starting off is 60,000 pixels, you don't really have to know the exact measurement but as a comparison every other nation is just under 60,000 at the moment.
Greetings friends! Please do read our latest interview with Eco-Paris Reformation and do upvote if you like it!
1. First of all, the most curious question, why did you suddenly leave NationStates?
I left NationStates for no particular reason. The site felt without purpose for what I was doing. I worked hard for the environment, health, and equality of and for our planet. I returned from my nearly year-long hiatus to work with a longterm friend, Greenwaters (R.I.P), on the Environmental Protection Council. After 30 odd days without a message or any action from Greenwaters, he oddly ceased to exist from lack of activity. To be truly honest, I returned thanks to Drew Durnil (the Youtuber), seeming someone as famous as he was playing this game, it began to revive what was breaking off. I'm going to work harder than ever to fight for what I believe in, and hopefully, NationStates is with me!
2. As you have returned after a long time, can you notice any significant change in the NS multiverse?
I notice little-no differences and or changes within the NS multiverse. Some regions have come and gone, and some of which I was once very close. It's a shame to see such staple nations and regions go. I've been back for a few months or so, and I've gotten to remember everything here again! And, might I say, it's good to be back!
3. How are you renovating your new region?
I plan on holding more events, sponsorships, campaigns, debates, polls, and such. It's going to be very similar to my last region with a modernizing twist! Hopefully, everyone will like it!
4. Yes, I think it is a good idea, next question. How much support did you receive during your previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates?
I believe that I had a significant amount of support during my previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates. I had well over 100 embassies, multiple events, and close relations and awareness programs and initiatives. I'd like to thank any and if not all the regions that helped me achieve my accomplishments along the way! <3
5. "The most ignored issue in the General Assembly is the concern of Environment." Comment on the statement.
- I'd like to argue against this. The General Assembly has plenty of environmental resolutions, and as long as they continue to have 1-2 per month, then it's a great start. I believe that bigger and better things need to happen! I'm waiting for the day that a huge environmental proposal is put to vote, that'll be a significant change for all of the NationStates!
6. Do you think there is any scope of inducing concern for the environment, your mission, in the politics of regions' gameplay?
This one is hard to answer. In my opinion, the environment should be in the politics of regions' gameplay. If every region helped to spread awareness, it will certainly help a lot! It's important to note that it should be up to each and every region' to decide what gameplay that we want to do.
Yes, the question is quite complex in the terms of gameplay on NationStates.
7. Do you think workshops and other events on NS can help your cause?
I, personally, believe that workshops and other events on NationStates can help my cause of the environment, health, and equality. The more awareness we spread, the better. There's nothing more important than trying, and this one of the biggest steps towards trying!
8. Before we leave, do you have any message for our readers?
As of now, I have no questions for the readers.
Before we depart from their region, we wish good luck to Eco-Paris Reformation and hope more people will join them in their mission.