by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Novus Lucidum Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,7362,7372,7382,7392,7402,7412,742. . .2,7682,769»

Varzo wrote:It was a good run... thanks for the good times.

Ah shi you as well?

Scalesburg wrote:We are currently setting up a Discord channel for all the Ministers to discuss about the current issue at-hand. We hope you all join it. It will be under #governors-office

We hope New Nationale Einheit, Odinburgh, Gothic Vandelia, Rilandse, and Krimera will be there.

Is now really the best time to have a closed door discussion?

Varzo wrote:It was a good run... thanks for the good times.

I think you should wait to see what happens.

Ionalands wrote:I think you should wait to see what happens.

For what... 4 of my friends left.

Ionalands wrote:Is now really the best time to have a closed door discussion?

It aint closed door.

Ionalands wrote:Is now really the best time to have a closed door discussion?

Would you rather everyone baby-rage out of this region without us TRYING to find a solution to this?

Krimera wrote:It aint closed door.

The post says only ministers allowed.

Scalesburg wrote:Would you rather everyone baby-rage out of this region without us TRYING to find a solution to this?

Ofc not.

But I think an open door discussion would be better.

Varzo wrote:For what... 4 of my friends left.

Hopefully we can come up with a solution and at least some of them will come back.

Ionalands wrote:The post says only ministers allowed.Ofc not.

But I think an open door discussion would be better.

We've already tried an open-door discussion. People left

Scalesburg wrote:We've already tried an open-door discussion. People left

People didn't leave because we were to open of a region.

I've been in this region for two years, I should at the very least be able to see the conversation.

Ionalands wrote:People didn't leave because we were to open of a region.

I've been in this region for two years, I should at the very least be able to see the conversation.

Everyone can see it, jsut not everyone can talk I don't think, I will make it where everyone can see.

Rilandse wrote:Everyone can see it, jsut not everyone can talk I don't think, I will make it where everyone can see.

I cant see.

Like everyone should be able to comment anyway.

The issue is it's set to you can't view the history, so if a message is typed when the person doesn't have the channel open it won't appear.

Somethings gotta happen, or Iíll probably leave.

Varzo wrote:Somethings gotta happen, or Iíll probably leave.

If you look in the discord you can see we are looking at solutions.

Post self-deleted by Hunzali.

Its epic when Jesia makes it a joke and paints people in a slanderous way.

Note this is what Hunzali posted. Im not allowing Jesia to mock, joke, and slander people unnoticed.

Hope that everyone who left and is watching is happy.

https://youtu.be/C9UQGkNx7a0

Krimera wrote:If you look in the discord you can see we are looking at solutions.

Is it cool if i look?

Scalesburg wrote:We are currently setting up a Discord channel for all the Ministers to discuss about the current issue at-hand. We hope you all join it. It will be under #governors-office

We hope New Nationale Einheit, Odinburgh, Gothic Vandelia, Rilandse, and Krimera will be there.

I will be there tomorrow.

As I am working on the Factbook Krogis will be run by the Krogis High Command, the defacto military government of the confederacy. Things still being ironed out. Hope to get the initial part done by next week.

Odinburgh wrote:I will be there tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

It looks like we've reached an agreement.

Ionalands wrote:Fingers crossed.

It looks like we've reached an agreement.

Really?

Condaian wrote:Really?

Yes, we've agreed on a possible amendment that will hopefully please people, which is what those wanting change should have done instead of persuing chaos, but luckily we've retained order and have come to an agreement amongst the ministers. NNE, Odinburgh, and GV have not put in imput, but I think they would all agree. We are also looking into a ban of a certain nation.

Rilandse wrote:Yes, we've agreed on a possible amendment that will hopefully please people, which is what those wanting change should have done instead of persuing chaos, but luckily we've retained order and have come to an agreement amongst the ministers. NNE, Odinburgh, and GV have not put in imput, but I think they would all agree. We are also looking into a ban of a certain nation.

Whatd the nation do?

«12. . .2,7362,7372,7382,7392,7402,7412,742. . .2,7682,769»

Advertisement