WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Order of The Assassins
Last WA Update:
Omega Assassins contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Omega Assassins
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Omega Assassins is ranked 1,098th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Order of The Assassins||New York Times Democracy||“Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.”|
|2.||The Ñoldorin Enclave of The Elves of Lorien||Democratic Socialists||“Aiya Eldalië ar Atanatári, utúlie'n aurë!”|
|3.||The Cult of The Hunters of Shadow||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death Incarnate”|
|4.||The Sultanate of Demis Puppet||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Vittoria agli Assassini!”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Omega.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Omicron Persei 8.
- : The Order of The Assassins arrived from The Interstellar Union.
- : Embassy established between Republic Of Thanos and Omega Assassins.
- : The Order of The Assassins updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Order of The Assassins agreed to construct embassies with Republic Of Thanos.
- : The Empire of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sultanate of Demis Puppet arrived from Balder.
- : The Sultanate of Demis Puppet ceased to exist.
- : The Order of The Assassins departed this region for The Interstellar Union.
Omega Assassins Regional Message Board
does anyone make a regional map? that's what I did in my old region and would anyone like me to make one for this region?
I think we're a little too quiet to justify having a regional map lol.
yeah you're right not much happens here.
A shame , I had hoped to RP - after all it is our desire to rule the Earth.
One of these days we'll have to start getting more embassies, we're losing a few to inactivity at this point.
Hows everything going here?
Eh, we're just staying in the shadows as per usual. Easier to hit our targets.
Well, five hours until Z-Day hits. Again. Scientists at the ready.
Thought we could do with a change, new world factbook.
Hello! I'm new here.