WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Operation Tabby Cat
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Operation Tabby Cat is ranked 4,787th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sweet revenge on our foes”|
|2.||The Republic of European Turkeys||Corporate Bordello||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats||Left-Leaning College State||“Here, kitty!”|
|4.||The Community of Tabby Cat Diplomat||New York Times Democracy||“Kitties win”|
|5.||The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Extra! Extra! Read all about it!”|
|6.||The Republic of Twenty-one Pines||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The CEO of Mercenaries R Us of Mercenary CEO of the region Mercenaries R Us proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats arrived from The United Empires of Albion.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Operation Tabby Cat.
- : Embassy established between New Waldensia and Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge granted Communications and Polls authority to The Community of Tabby Cat Diplomat as Foreign Affairs Cat in Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge granted Embassies authority to The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats as General of the Cat Forces in Operation Tabby Cat.
- : The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge agreed to construct embassies with New Waldensia.
Operation Tabby Cat Regional Message Board
Extra, extra, read all about it!
"Europe's Delegate Imperium Anglorum made a mockery of the World Assembly when he inserted "The words 'secret treaty' and all variant capitalisations thereof, excluding pluralisations, shall mean military-grade weapons and feline animals of varying sizes with tabby coats" into GAR #408, Ban on Secret Treaties. Additionally, he led the charge to instarepeal Right to Self-Defense, and is one of the most arrogant posters in the World Assembly forums, constantly denigrating and demeaning new members there rather than helping them to improve.
For these actions, he has been removed from power by the feline forces of Operation Tabby Cat."
Further questions may be directed to Tabby Cats.