WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Operation Tabby Cat
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Operation Tabby Cat is ranked 5,449th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Sweetness of Revenge||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Sweet revenge on our foes”|
|2.||The Republic of European Turkeys||Corporate Bordello||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Tabby Cats||Left-Leaning College State||“Here, kitty!”|
|4.||The Community of Tabby Cat Diplomat||New York Times Democracy||“Kitties win”|
|5.||The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Extra! Extra! Read all about it!”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Ferocious Felines||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Toujours l'attaque!”|
|7.||The Republic of Twenty-one Pines||Left-wing Utopia||“Peace and Justice”|
- : The Holy Empire of Big Octopus of the region Lovecraft island proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Isles of devonia and Operation Tabby Cat.
- : Tabby cat spokesman ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy arrived from Balder.
- : The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy ceased to exist.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Empire of Jocospor of the region Confederation of Corrupt Dictators proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy arrived from Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy departed this region for Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.
- : The Community of Tabby Cat Newsboy added a dispatch.
Operation Tabby Cat Regional Message Board
Extra, extra, read all about it!
"Europe's Delegate Imperium Anglorum made a mockery of the World Assembly when he inserted "The words 'secret treaty' and all variant capitalisations thereof, excluding pluralisations, shall mean military-grade weapons and feline animals of varying sizes with tabby coats" into GAR #408, Ban on Secret Treaties. Additionally, he led the charge to instarepeal Right to Self-Defense, and is one of the most arrogant posters in the World Assembly forums, constantly denigrating and demeaning new members there rather than helping them to improve.
For these actions, he has been removed from power by the feline forces of Operation Tabby Cat."
Further questions may be directed to Tabby Cats.