WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Pelagie
Last WA Update:
Papal States is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Papal States
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Papal States is ranked 6,014th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Queen's State of Pelagie||Anarchy||“Just Go For It”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Tunis and Papal States.
- : The Queen's State of Pelagie ordered the closure of embassies between Papal States and Tunis.
- : The Queen's State of Pelagie updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy established between Papal States and Kingdom of Malaysia.
- : The Queendom of Fai of the region Kingdom of Malaysia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Pelagie proposed constructing embassies with Kingdom of Malaysia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kingdom of Tonga and Papal States.
- : The Queendom of Ahoeitu of the region Kingdom of Tonga ordered the closure of its embassy in Papal States.
- : Embassy established between Shikoku and Papal States.
- : The Queen's State of Pelagie agreed to construct embassies with Shikoku.
Papal States Regional Message Board