WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Galactic Empire of New-Magor
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Parts Unknown
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Parts Unknown is ranked 2,375th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The United Queendom of Political Equality||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May the darkness of the starlight guide you.”|
|2.||The Galactic Empire of New-Magor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dream your life and make it happen.”|
|3.||The Perpetual Generalship of New-Spartan Legion||New York Times Democracy||“And I would die for anyone of mine.”|
|4.||The Queendom of Progressing Change||Left-Leaning College State||“We shall overcome.”|
|5.||The Queendom of Party Animals||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What in the world is a hangover cure?”|
|6.||The Free Land of Anarchist Folks||Anarchy||“What is going on with everyone?”|
- : The United Queendom of Political Equality lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United Queendom of Political Equality was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Galactic Empire of New-Magor was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Cretanja Queendom and Parts Unknown.
- : The Queendom of Cretanja Official of the region Cretanja Queendom ordered the closure of its embassy in Parts Unknown.
- : Embassy established between Parts Unknown and The Interdimensional Community.
- : The Colony of Edmundian Pluto of the region The Interdimensional Community agreed to construct embassies.
- : The United Queendom of Political Equality proposed constructing embassies with The Interdimensional Community.
- : Embassy established between Parts Unknown and RHINIA.
Parts Unknown Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.