WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of The Milkshake (elected )
Founder: The Penguin Republic of Paul Pasch
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, SECFanatics, Lardyland, Bus Stop, Democratic Republic of Ecuador, The Bar on the corner of every region, Pacific Union, 0000, Hollow Point, Japan, Christmas, The Savage Garden, The Great and Mighty Region of Morshu, Fredonia, and The Norse Isles.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Penguin League
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Penguin League is ranked 4,434th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Penguin Republic of Paul Pasch||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“This is probably the worst national motto ever.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Milkshake||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Veni Vedi Veci”|
|3.||The Peaceful Republic of Fria Flancords||Civil Rights Lovefest||“By the Flancords and for the Flancords!”|
|4.||The Republic of Minnigan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The shiny sunny sun is shining sunnily down.”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Ergoyzstan||New York Times Democracy||“Work hard, do well.”|
|6.||The State of Misery||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Stick around”|
Last poll: “Secretary of Defense Election”
- : The Penguin Republic of Paul Pasch created a new regional poll: "Secretary of Defense Election".
- : Demping namantionlij ceased to exist.
- : Siel salanine ceased to exist.
- : New gres brkyia ceased to exist.
- : Principia nova ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Norse Isles and Penguin League.
- : New gres brkyia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Siel salanine arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Demping namantionlij arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Penguin Republic of Paul Pasch removed a dispatch.
Penguin League Regional Message Board
And the 2nd Amendment has been ratified as well.
No, it is not the right to bear arms. It's the right to challenge officers.
Sent the following telegram as a response to Yuno's latest WA tg:
1. He chose that name when he made that nation.
2. He was also banned from his original region, which is definitely NOT worthy of commendation.
So yeah. I think his name and record of being banned shows more about him than needs to be known to warrant no commendation.
My honest opinion.
Mellistan has been designated the acting Secretary of Resarch.
Who's running for Secretary of Communications?
Be sure to vote in our upcoming elections!