WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Pie Dude
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, Realm of the Whispering Winds, Hollow Point, Christmas, The NewsStand, Federated States of Conservative Nations, Lardyland, Embassy Hub, The Embassy, Glorious Swampland, Perifania, SECFanatics, The Great Universe, Federal Republic of Russia, Union of the Kind Ones, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, and 10 others.Gypsy Lands, Strawberry Hill, The Sands, The Big City, The Slide Countries, Arconian Empire, Debate Region of the Rhine, The Okchi Union, Fredonia, and Yipmens Donut Shop.
PieTopia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in PieTopia
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, PieTopia is ranked 8,807th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Free Land of Pie Dude||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We will die for Pie”|
|2.||The Principality of Dr Hooves||Democratic Socialists||“Allons-y!”|
|3.||The Oppressed Peoples of 3141592653589||Compulsory Consumerist State||“*Insert Motto Here*”|
- : The Oppressed Peoples of 3141592653589 arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of 3141592653589 ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Pie Dude updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The horrible land of oz iii ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The UN Of The Universal Republic and PieTopia.
- : The Free Land of Pie Dude removed a dispatch.
- : The Rachdom of The Rainbow Raider Agenda of the region The UN Of The Universal Republic ordered the closure of its embassy in PieTopia.
- : The Genius Islands of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region Trendsetter proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Blue and PieTopia.
- : Reinvented kabuzzia ceased to exist.
PieTopia Regional Message Board
Well, break out the economic textbooks because this week we'll be discussing the stock market!
"When do you believe the next recession or perhaps even depression occur, and what do you believe will cause it?"
The Street: https://www.thestreet.com/markets/stocks-plummet-as-yield-curve-inversion-sparks-recession-fears-15056493
The Daily: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/01/podcasts/the-daily/economy-fed-interest-rate-cut.html
Well, this week we'll be discussing the massive natural disaster currently happening in Brazil:
"How should the world react to and handle massive natural disasters, such as the wildfire in the amazon, that arguably will have an effect on the globe?"
This week we go to good old Albion where we ask:
"Should Boris Johnston be allowed to suspend parliament with the Brexit deadline so close?"
International Business Times: https://www.ibtimes.com/court-bids-launched-stop-johnson-suspending-uk-parliament-2818968
Hey, I hope everyone is starting to get back into the groove of school. Anyways, this week we will be looking at America's longest war in its history;
"Should the US negotiate with the Taliban to end the Afghanistan War?"
Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/afghan-peace-effort-in-disarray-after-trump-ends-talks/2019/09/09/723936d4-d330-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html
CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-taliban-afghanistan-the-bloody-road-to-peace-talks-on-and-off/