WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Ponderosa Federation
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Ponderosa
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Ponderosa is ranked 10,248th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Colony of West Ponderosa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Free”|
|2.||The Principality of Asteroid B612||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What is essential is invisible to the eye.”|
|3.||The Colony of Irontown||Father Knows Best State||“You find reasons to keep living.”|
|4.||The Republic of East Ponderosa||Authoritarian Democracy||“Live free.”|
|5.||The Community of Ichinoseki||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Home of the ILC! Any day now...”|
|6.||The Running Boom of Steve Prefontaine||Left-Leaning College State||“I run to see who has the most guts.”|
|7.||The Principality of Prince Ashitaka||Democratic Socialists||“To see with eyes unclouded by hate.”|
|8.||The Matriarchy of Lady Eboshi||Mother Knows Best State||“I'm going to show you how to kill a god.”|
|9.||The Republic of South Ponderosa||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Live free.”|
|10.||The Republic of Central Ponderosa||Democratic Socialists||“Live free.”|
- : Ponderosa city ceased to exist.
- : Iluvatar the allfather ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Queen Luxa arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Nuevo Mehico arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United States of Star-Spangled Banner arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Pompeii.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Pontifex Maximus.
- : The The The The - of of of of Union of Dimonian Socialist Republics of the region The Democratika proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Wired and Ponderosa.
- : Embassy established between Republic Of Thanos and Ponderosa.
Ponderosa Regional Message Board