WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Capitalistic Republic of S_diego
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in punk
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, punk is ranked 16,116th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Gamervill||Capitalizt||“Mission Accomplished”|
|2.||The Free Land of SidVicious1957||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May 1957 - February 2 1979”|
|3.||The Capitalistic Republic of S_diego||Left-Leaning College State||“don't steal. the government hates competition”|
|4.||The Republic of Crazy Punk||New York Times Democracy||“play fast and loud”|
|5.||The Republic of Social Distortions||Democratic Socialists||“another state of mind”|
|6.||The Angry Young and Poor Nation of An Old Punk Society||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Old Punks Never Die”|
|7.||The Anti-Everything Principality of Greater Ramonia||Democratic Socialists||“Hey Ho! Let's Go!”|
|8.||The Free Land of Anarchism and Communism||Left-wing Utopia||“Free the world!”|
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Harphy departed this region for The ISF Coalition.
- : The Featured Region Travels of Gold Camel departed this region for The ISF Coalition.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for The ISF Coalition.
- : The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby departed this region for The ISF Coalition.
- : The Queendom of The Amazonian Guard of the region Queendom of Goddess Messalina proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of RMSboatymcboatface arrived from Northern Africa.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Harphy arrived from Northern Africa.
- : The Free Land of Anarchism and Communism arrived from Vermont.
- : The Republic of Test6900 departed this region for The Invaders.
- : The Republic of Test6900 arrived from Osiris.
Punk Regional Message Board
I know this isn't active so don't feel compelled to respond.
I've been listening to the Ramones for quite some time and just last week I stumbled across the song Bonzo Goes to Bitburg for the first time (it's also calle My Brain is Hanging Upside Down, I think). You guys have probably listened to it before but I think it's my favorite song by them now.
Punk? Oh, you mean like GREEN DAY
I'll show myself out.
reads the WFE
Or maybe not...
Oh! How could I forget about this place? Nice to see after all these years!
I just saw One Life Crew a few nights ago in some dive bar and it was epic. Tickets were cheap and there was like seven bands there.
Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for... ehhhhhh......... anybody home? September ended dudes, wake up!