WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Random
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Random is ranked 17,170th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Hexagonal Territories of Chessexoria||Moralistic Democracy||“Let the dice decide.”|
|2.||The Unified Principality of Upper Oneland||Father Knows Best State||“Everything approved in order of submission”|
|3.||The Allied States of Random Resolution||Father Knows Best State||“We play roulette with our people's lives.”|
|4.||The Unpredictable Chaostocracy of Dodecahedria||Moralistic Democracy||“Everything decided with the roll of a d12.”|
|5.||The Dichotomy of Flipitor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All issues decided by the flip of a coin.”|
- : Absolutely and randomly responds issues ceased to exist.
- : Jean-paul maldrat departed this region for Independent Nations.
- : Jean-paul maldrat arrived from New Uhta.
- : Sirex defugee ceased to exist.
- : Random x ceased to exist.
- : The galah departed this region for Https www nationstates net page create.
- : Random x arrived from Osiris.
- : The galah arrived from Boxia.
- : Dfhjl ceased to exist.
- : La santa angela departed this region for International peace coalition.
Random Regional Message Board
y dont have much subs then its better if y came
why am y with this simbol
Anyone who settles issues randomly is welcome to settle here.
I move from region to region at random. Is that good enough?
I would say so, if you're using the "surprise me" button.
I suppose that counts as a random decision, but you're not settling anywhere, so it's moot.
Nomadic nations are always welcome to wander randomly through Random.
This is my home now until i dont want it to be.
Did you just pick this region at random?