WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Raven Brook
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Raven Brook is ranked 13,245th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Anarchist Revolutionaries of Anarchylan||Left-wing Utopia||“C'est la vie, mon ami”|
|2.||The Republic of Liberalian Diplomatic Representative A||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain||Democratic Socialists||“Screw it because in the end no one really cares”|
|4.||The Free Land of Ssenmlac||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Murdoc||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Assassin, Murderer, and Master of Disguise”|
- : The Republic of Liberalian Diplomatic Representative A arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain altered the region's flag.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain established the region's flag.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain appointed The Anarchist Revolutionaries of Anarchylan as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Raven Brook.
- : Embassy established between Raven Brook and Groovy.
- : Embassy established between Hystarias Puppets and Raven Brook.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain agreed to construct embassies with Groovy.
- : The Number 653 Military Power of Ghost Land of the region Groovy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain agreed to construct embassies with Hystarias Puppets.
- : The Empire of Austrian-Danubian Union of the region Hystarias Puppets proposed constructing embassies.
Raven Brook Regional Message Board
Wtf dude, Iíve known you for a very long time and that is the most random thing Iíve ever heard you say
Did you know that you have a 1 in 400 billion chance of being bourn?
A crash is heard, and Frank falls from the trees. He carries multiple bags filled with clinking things.
I'm back! I brought plenty of shiny things!
He opens one of the bags, lots of generally shiny objects fall out.
Winter looks up at him confused watching as the objects fall. Where the hell have you been.
I've been busy! I learned a new trick!
He does a flip, then, in a flash of light, he turns into a giant coconut crab, then he turns back to human.