by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Raven Brook RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Raven Brook, home to assassins, killers, warlords, psychopaths, sociopaths, and screwed up people of the many. Weíre fýcked up and weíre proud of it. Normal people are highly advised to make an exit to the left.

A small role play region and safe haven for those that join. Be respectful and patient with other nations. Most importantly be yourself. Enjoy the Brook.
-------------------------------------------------------
Liberated by Adenaline and Rebels and Saints, under the command of Klorgia1.



  1. 4

    My writings

    AccountOther by Loft Pain . 77 reads.

Embassies: Hollow Point, Fredonia, oauei, The united nations of liberalia, Lardyland, The Rings Of Gold Casino, SECFanatics, Hystarias Puppets, and Groovy.

Tags: Game Player, Minuscule, Multi-Species, and Role Player.

Raven Brook contains 5 nations, the 3,000th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Raven Brook

The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.

As a region, Raven Brook is ranked 13,245th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Anarchist Revolutionaries of AnarchylanLeft-wing Utopia“C'est la vie, mon ami”
2.The Republic of Liberalian Diplomatic Representative AInoffensive Centrist Democracy“From Many, One”
3.The Rogue Nation of Loft PainDemocratic Socialists“Screw it because in the end no one really cares”
4.The Free Land of SsenmlacLiberal Democratic Socialists“Strength Through Freedom”
5.The Armed Republic of MurdocPsychotic Dictatorship“Assassin, Murderer, and Master of Disguise”

Regional Happenings

More...

Raven Brook Regional Message Board

Ssenmlac wrote:Oh thats good, I was just worried about the repercussions, but i guess its fine

I mean yeah, but ya know in a world thatís out to destroy you, violence will always be your best friend.

I'm back! The world had decided to take a dump on my grave, but I'm back now!

Anarchylan wrote:I'm back! The world had decided to take a dump on my grave, but I'm back now!

Wtf dude, Iíve known you for a very long time and that is the most random thing Iíve ever heard you say

Loft Pain wrote:Wtf dude, Iíve known you for a very long time and that is the most random thing Iíve ever heard you say

And thatís saying something

Did you know that you have a 1 in 400 billion chance of being bourn?

Anarchylan wrote:Did you know that you have a 1 in 400 billion chance of being bourn?

Bio

A crash is heard, and Frank falls from the trees. He carries multiple bags filled with clinking things.
I'm back! I brought plenty of shiny things!
He opens one of the bags, lots of generally shiny objects fall out.

Anarchylan wrote:A crash is heard, and Frank falls from the trees. He carries multiple bags filled with clinking things.
I'm back! I brought plenty of shiny things!
He opens one of the bags, lots of generally shiny objects fall out.

Winter looks up at him confused watching as the objects fall. Where the hell have you been.

Loft Pain wrote:Winter looks up at him confused watching as the objects fall. Where the hell have you been.

I've been busy! I learned a new trick!
He does a flip, then, in a flash of light, he turns into a giant coconut crab, then he turns back to human.
Neat, huh?

Anarchylan wrote:I've been busy! I learned a new trick!
He does a flip, then, in a flash of light, he turns into a giant coconut crab, then he turns back to human.
Neat, huh?

Winter looks at him confused and not sure what to do.
Wtf

Forum View

Advertisement