by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Realm of Unrestricted Science RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

"Some nations abhor the growth of science when it requires sacrifice or the loss of moral values.
Others never dare to dream that the impossible could exist."

Here, in the Realm of Unrestricted Science, those with mad inventions, those who would willingly unravel the threads of their universe to seek out the unknown, those who seek to advance science in the name of progress, are welcome here.

Everyone else, you are fine too.


NSWiki: LinkROUS


Regional status:

Everything seems normal

Some minor disturbances

Catastrophe is inevitable


Discord status:

We don't have one


  1. 3

    ROUS Tommorow News (--.--.----)

    BulletinNews by Oranginia . 75 reads.

Embassies: The Milky Way Galaxy, Angels of Derp, United Federation of Planets, The Erviadus Galaxy, Avadam Inn, The World of Remnant, Arconian Empire, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Local Cluster, Citadel of Ricks, Axiom Supercluster, The Illuminati, Atonement of Harmony, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, and 13 others.Hollow Point, United Imperial Union, The Atheist Empire, Ivory Tower, Philosophy 115, The Dawn of Unity, Novo Brasil, Union of the Kind Ones, Galactic Imperium, House of Lancaster of Wessex, Homieland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, and The Embassy.

Tags: Cyberpunk, Featured, Future Tech, Independent, Medium, Multi-Species, Pacifist, Post-Modern Tech, Role Player, Snarky, and Surreal.

Realm of Unrestricted Science contains 27 nations, the 567th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Politically Free in Realm of Unrestricted Science

These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.

As a region, Realm of Unrestricted Science is ranked 14,995th in the world for Most Politically Free.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Community of United Fungi HippiesCivil Rights Lovefest“Keep truckin' for fungi!”
2.The Man of Vitruvius IAnarchy“1,61803”
3.The Kingdom of IronbenchAnarchy“Ultio Et Fama”
4.The Great Parallel Insanity of The Man from BeyondNew York Times Democracy“Years from now when you're older and wiser in your cube”
5.The Temporal Paradox of AikionCivil Rights Lovefest“Time changes, Time stagnates ”
6.The Matriarchy of Nurse Gwen DethermoreDemocratic Socialists“You're in good hands now!”
7.The Unamusement Park of HappyLand RanchInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The rachetness of insanity!”
8.The Republic of New CienciaDemocratic Socialists“Non Potes Progrediantur”
9.The Megacorp of SciCorpInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Paving the way to the future since 2016.”
10.The Coalition of SiiberiaDemocratic Socialists“We Achieve Progress Through Pain”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Realm of Unrestricted Science Regional Message Board

Futurizmo left us we shall await their return!

New Ciencia wrote:Brilliant idea!

Should we build the Beef Accelerator?

Well, that was almost exciting. We might have become involved in the raiding and defending game. Interesting to see how it's evolved and thrived after all these years...

...this account is over ten years old. Wow. I thought folks from 2004 were venerable ancient ones when I joined.

New Amerik wrote:Well, that was almost exciting. We might have become involved in the raiding and defending game. Interesting to see how it's evolved and thrived after all these years...

...this account is over ten years old. Wow. I thought folks from 2004 were venerable ancient ones when I joined.

Well, I want you to be careful when you raid a region! Do it for unrestricted science!

We've decided on a new flag to celebrate our nation's dominance in the Top 1% of many categories in the world!

We are the strange women in nighties we fight zombies and other undead creatures!

But how good are you at it? I can say I design rockets for NASA but that doesn't mean I am any good at it.

How about a small test, FOR SCIENCE?!

Warhaven wrote:But how good are you at it? I can say I design rockets for NASA but that doesn't mean I am any good at it.

How about a small test, FOR SCIENCE?!

Sir, if I may!

Your equation system is flawed you tried to be clean with your work however I say to you that you're wrong. But I'm not here to judge but to teach you to teach about the meaning of the universe as we know it.

Positive Impact Equations
These equations are stable at the time being and can be mixed with other elements however be careful you could create a mutation
X(5)007.9(5)
X(5)005.9(5)
X(5)099.9(5)
X(5)049.9(5)
X(5)006.9(5)
X(5)010.9(5)
X(5)067.9(5)
X(5)046.9(5)
X(5)025.9(5)
X(5)100.9(5)
X(5)083.9(5)
X(5)070.9(5)
X(5)086.9(5)
X(5)089.9(5)
X(5)088.9(5)
X(5)040.9(5)
X(5)092.9(5)
X(5)068.9(5)
X(5)003.9(5)
X(5)084.9(5)
X(5)043.9(5)
X(5)074.9(5)
X(5)022.9(5)
X(5)051.9(5)
X(5)018.9(5)
X(5)004.9(5)
X(5)096.9(5)
X(5)073.9(5)
X(5)065.9(5)
X(5)008.9(5)
X(5)041.9(5)
X(5)028.9(5)
X(5)090.9(5)
X(5)023.9(5)
X(5)072.9(5)
X(5)079.9(5)
X(5)002.9(5)
X(5)033.9(5)
X(5)056.9(5)
X(5)045.9(5)
X(5)032.9(5)
X(5)064.9(5)
X(5)094.9(5)
X(5)044.9(5)
X(5)091.9(5)
X(5)021.9(5)
X(5)012.9(5)
X(5)087.9(5)
X(5)059.9(5)
X(5)020.9(5)
X(5)052.9(5)
X(5)085.9(5)
X(5)069.9(5)
X(5)061.9(5)
X(5)071.9(5)
Neutral Impact Equations
These can be mixed with any other element of its equivalent and will create new life or beings.
X(5)057.9(5)
X(5)098.9(5)
X(5)034.9(5)
X(5)053.9(5)
X(5)009.9(5)
X(5)066.9(5)
X(5)063.9(5)
X(5)075.9(5)
X(5)027.9(5)
X(5)077.9(5)
X(5)062.9(5)
X(5)015.9(5)
X(5)030.9(5)
X(5)060.9(5)
Negative Impact Equations
These can't be mixed because of consequences and nullify any other element or cause a catastrophic event.
X(5)019.9(5)
X(5)054.9(5)
X(5)076.9(5)
X(5)037.9(5)
X(5)039.9(5)
X(5)011.9(5)
X(5)078.9(5)
X(5)014.9(5)
X(5)035.9(5)
X(5)055.9(5)
X(5)029.9(5)
X(5)080.9(5)
X(5)024.9(5)
X(5)081.9(5)
X(5)001.9(5)
Extrmely Rare Equations
These equations are very unstable or have unknown effects and consequences therefore it's wise not to mix or mess with them for the time being.
X(5)058.9(5)
X(5)082.9(5)
X(5)097.9(5)
X(5)017.9(5)
X(5)095.9(5)
X(5)038.9(5)
X(5)048.9(5)
X(5)013.9(5)
X(5)047.9(5)
X(5)026.9(5)
X(5)031.9(5)
X(5)042.9(5)
X(5)036.9(5)
X(5)093.9(5)
X(5)016.9(5)
X(5)050.9(5)

Read factbook

The Man from Beyond wrote:Sir, if I may!

Your equation system is flawed you tried to be clean with your work however I say to you that you're wrong. But I'm not here to judge but to teach you to teach about the meaning of the universe as we know it.

Positive Impact Equations
These equations are stable at the time being and can be mixed with other elements however be careful you could create a mutation
X(5)007.9(5)
X(5)005.9(5)
X(5)099.9(5)
X(5)049.9(5)
X(5)006.9(5)
X(5)010.9(5)
X(5)067.9(5)
X(5)046.9(5)
X(5)025.9(5)
X(5)100.9(5)
X(5)083.9(5)
X(5)070.9(5)
X(5)086.9(5)
X(5)089.9(5)
X(5)088.9(5)
X(5)040.9(5)
X(5)092.9(5)
X(5)068.9(5)
X(5)003.9(5)
X(5)084.9(5)
X(5)043.9(5)
X(5)074.9(5)
X(5)022.9(5)
X(5)051.9(5)
X(5)018.9(5)
X(5)004.9(5)
X(5)096.9(5)
X(5)073.9(5)
X(5)065.9(5)
X(5)008.9(5)
X(5)041.9(5)
X(5)028.9(5)
X(5)090.9(5)
X(5)023.9(5)
X(5)072.9(5)
X(5)079.9(5)
X(5)002.9(5)
X(5)033.9(5)
X(5)056.9(5)
X(5)045.9(5)
X(5)032.9(5)
X(5)064.9(5)
X(5)094.9(5)
X(5)044.9(5)
X(5)091.9(5)
X(5)021.9(5)
X(5)012.9(5)
X(5)087.9(5)
X(5)059.9(5)
X(5)020.9(5)
X(5)052.9(5)
X(5)085.9(5)
X(5)069.9(5)
X(5)061.9(5)
X(5)071.9(5)
Neutral Impact Equations
These can be mixed with any other element of its equivalent and will create new life or beings.
X(5)057.9(5)
X(5)098.9(5)
X(5)034.9(5)
X(5)053.9(5)
X(5)009.9(5)
X(5)066.9(5)
X(5)063.9(5)
X(5)075.9(5)
X(5)027.9(5)
X(5)077.9(5)
X(5)062.9(5)
X(5)015.9(5)
X(5)030.9(5)
X(5)060.9(5)
Negative Impact Equations
These can't be mixed because of consequences and nullify any other element or cause a catastrophic event.
X(5)019.9(5)
X(5)054.9(5)
X(5)076.9(5)
X(5)037.9(5)
X(5)039.9(5)
X(5)011.9(5)
X(5)078.9(5)
X(5)014.9(5)
X(5)035.9(5)
X(5)055.9(5)
X(5)029.9(5)
X(5)080.9(5)
X(5)024.9(5)
X(5)081.9(5)
X(5)001.9(5)
Extrmely Rare Equations
These equations are very unstable or have unknown effects and consequences therefore it's wise not to mix or mess with them for the time being.
X(5)058.9(5)
X(5)082.9(5)
X(5)097.9(5)
X(5)017.9(5)
X(5)095.9(5)
X(5)038.9(5)
X(5)048.9(5)
X(5)013.9(5)
X(5)047.9(5)
X(5)026.9(5)
X(5)031.9(5)
X(5)042.9(5)
X(5)036.9(5)
X(5)093.9(5)
X(5)016.9(5)
X(5)050.9(5)

Read factbook

Under the category of extremely rare equations, what would you say if I knew of equations that were stable, have been stable for a time range spanning Trillions of years, yet should not, under any circumstances be messed with? Ever. Unless you want to wipe out all life in 3/4ths of the multiverse? All life, not just sentient life, but all life without exception no matter how great or how small?

Warhaven wrote:Under the category of extremely rare equations, what would you say if I knew of equations that were stable, have been stable for a time range spanning Trillions of years, yet should not, under any circumstances be messed with? Ever. Unless you want to wipe out all life in 3/4ths of the multiverse? All life, not just sentient life, but all life without exception no matter how great or how small?

Well, that's the beauty of my equations they can be reversed!

Forum View

Advertisement