WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Magic Restroom in the Bar on the Corner, Avadam Inn, and Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Region of Poe
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Region of Poe is ranked 13,596th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Pandemonium Minor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect.”|
|2.||The Catacombs of Signor Montresor||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Nemo me impune lacessit.”|
|3.||The Iambic Pentameter of Borg Shakespeare||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Thouest shall be assimilated”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Neurthian Frond||Conservative Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|5.||The Fall of The House of Usher||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Iambic Pentameter of Borg Shakespeare arrived from The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy cancelled between Angels of hell and Region of Poe.
- : The Confederacy of Neurthian Frond arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Pandemonium Minor arrived from Pulau ubin.
- : The Revolutionary State of Nova Coco of the region Angels of hell cancelled the closure of its embassy in Region of Poe.
- : Rachhawk053 of the region Angels of hell ordered the closure of its embassy in Region of Poe.
- : Regional Founder Ravendead ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Mr Eldoon of the region The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ravendead dismissed Holmes and watson as Raven Keeper of Region of Poe.
- : Ravendead arrived from Lazarus.
Region of Poe Regional Message Board
An end to the wait
We floundering founderless
The Master returns
There was a cyborg from space
Who came from a mechanical race
He wouldn't be needing
But, oh- the look on his face!
I'm supposed to read The Cask of Amontillado by tomorrow for one of my Lit classes. But I'm also supposed to read 44 pages of Mississippi Solo which will, naturally, consume a greater amount of time.
Read the Poe first, then work on the Harris book. At least you'll have one done and part of the other read and will be able to answer some basic questions if asked in class.
I skimmed Amontillado and just skipped to the memoir. The Cask of Amontillado test was easy. I could've aced it from memory. It had questions like "Point of view?" (first person) and "What is the name of the narrator?" (Montresor) etc.. Just the kind to make sure you've read it.
Also what is this trading card market? How long has that been a thing?
It was this past year's April Fool mini-game. It was so popular that the game administrators brought it back after a few tweaks to make it a more sustainable side-activity.
Strictly for shirts and giggles. You can opt out but I thought it would be nice if at least had a copy of your own card, right?
How does one go about finding the card associated with a particular nation?
EDIT: I figured it out.
The joint is hoppin'.