WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The City of San Jose
Last WA Update:
San Jose contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in San Jose
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, San Jose is ranked 125th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The City of San Jose||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Capital of Silcon Valley”|
|2.||The Student Body of San Jose State University||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Powering Silicon Valley”|
|3.||The Students of West Valley College||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Academic Excellence”|
|4.||The Neighborhood of Willow Glen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Willow Glen”|
- : The Student Body of San Jose State University arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Finns and San Jose.
- : The Students of West Valley College arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between San Jose and Finns.
- : The City of San Jose agreed to construct embassies with Finns.
- : Enihati of the region Finns proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between San Jose and Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Neighborhood of Willow Glen arrived from Lazarus.
- : The City of San Jose proposed constructing embassies with Fredonia.
San Jose Regional Message Board
Hello, fellow citizens of the World. This is Archaeopteryx, Speaker for Tyrannicult. I consider myself a world traveler, and I have decided to move Tyrannicult to San Jose for the time being. I look forward to meeting new NationStates users in this region and participating in this thriving (but somewhat small) region.
Speaker of Tyrannicult
hello fellow San Joseans (if thats what you call them)