WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Santa Cruz contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Santa Cruz
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Santa Cruz is ranked 10,943rd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“100 Years Of Memories”|
|2.||The Utopia of Main Beach||New York Times Democracy||“Life's A Beach”|
|3.||The Utopia of Cowell Beach||Father Knows Best State||“Life's A Beach”|
|4.||The Facilities of The Santa Cruz Wharf||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gateway To The Bay”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Rat nations assembly and Santa Cruz.
- : The Absurdist Federal Republic of Adryvia of the region Union of Liberal Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Facilities of The Santa Cruz Wharf arrived from Osiris.
- : The Utopia of Cowell Beach arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between United States of Femdom and Santa Cruz.
- : The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk agreed to construct embassies with United States of Femdom.
- : The Matriarchy of Eastern European Nations of the region United States of Femdom proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Utopia of Main Beach arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Rat nations assembly and Santa Cruz.
- : The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk agreed to construct embassies with Rat nations assembly.
Santa Cruz Regional Message Board
Congrats on being featured!
I AM ZARDOZ!!!!
Enjoy your stay here in Santa Cruz!
Congrats on being
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Boo, California suxx.
California is AWESOME!
I will be curing myself this year, though any of you that want help are welcome