WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Santa Cruz is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Santa Cruz
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Santa Cruz is ranked 824th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“100 Years Of Memories”|
- : Embassy established between Rat Nations Assembly and Santa Cruz.
- : The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk agreed to construct embassies with Rat Nations Assembly.
- : The Demarchy of Manjuland of the region Rat Nations Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Santa Cruz and Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk proposed constructing embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Beach Community of The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk removed regional password protection.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Half Moon Bay and Santa Cruz.
- : Cowell beach ceased to exist.
Santa Cruz Regional Message Board
Congrats on being featured!
I AM ZARDOZ!!!!
Enjoy your stay here in Santa Cruz!
Congrats on being
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Boo, California suxx.
California is AWESOME!
I will be curing myself this year, though any of you that want help are welcome