WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Gratisch
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Japan, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lardyland, Roumania, The Grand British Union, Christmas, Montealba, KAISERREICH, Anti Fairy Pact, The Reich, Covenant, Organization of United Sovereign States, Scarif, Tyronia, Yuno, and 22 others.Hetalia, Bus Stop, Mobius, Steam Islands, The Republic of California, North America, The Bar on the corner of every region, New World Union, Solid Kingdom, Island of Atlas, Haiku, Gypsy Lands, The Independent Newspaper, Nethermost Hall, Hollow Point, Asian Dawn, OmniOne, Republic of Congo, Fredonia, Ulthos, United States of America, and Imperium Invictorum.
The embassy with OmniOne is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Tags: Capitalist, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, General Assembly, Independent, Industrial, Magical, Minuscule, and 15 others.Monarchist, Multi-Species, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Non-English, Pacifist, Parody, Password, Past Tech, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Social, Socialist, Steampunk, and World Assembly.
Scania is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Crime Rates in Scania
World Census interns were dispatched to seedy back alleys in order to determine which nations have the highest crime rates.
As a region, Scania is ranked 23,490th in the world for Highest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Kingdom of Gratisch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Déi al a friddlech”|
- : The Utopian Autocratic Realm of Bluelight-R006 of the region OmniOne ordered the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Twin Cities and Scania.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 54 of the region The Twin Cities ordered the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : Embassy cancelled between Micronia and Scania.
- : The Republic of Kurapika Zoldyck of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : The THE GREY LILY of Aardvark Frenchy of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : The Empire of Khwhp of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : The Salt Mines of Native Tears of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Scania.
- : Sudpreusland of the region Game beast proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
Scania Regional Message Board
Lily had invaded the glorious region of Scania
Lily is a raider region.
That's great to hear
N-day is starting, I can allow you to join my faction once it starts
Hey guys I need your help read this
so I'm not going to make this factbook too fancy or anything but recently I haven't been with the pact lately so here's the thing
We need to get back together and I mean all of us
We need to make this organization strong like it was
I can't guarantee I will come back for good
but with a little help from you guys maybe I'll come back
So here's my plan to come back to the AFP
First off roleplay:
To be honest, this wasn't a defender region from the start, I became one once one of my friends region's were invaded and this was because of a mod deat. So I need a good roleplay. Look up on our wiki
Second off response:
Look, one of the main reasons why I didn't really cared much is that I felt people didn't really respond to my defender operations. Sure you guys have something to do but people just never do anything. I need you guys seriously, I really need you guys to respond.
Also its the anniverseary for the founding of the Fairy Hunter Revolution
Third off Discord:
Let's get back discord guys that's just it.
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.