WA Delegate (non-executive): The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz (elected )
Founder: The Republic of Vupaguun
Last WA Update:
Schuylkill Valley contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Schuylkill Valley
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, Schuylkill Valley is ranked 23,040th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Xanzabar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Upwards!”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Onwards and Upwards”|
|3.||The Republic of Vupaguun||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The secret is fresh pork.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of conservative nations s and Schuylkill Valley.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun established the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz in Schuylkill Valley.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun appointed The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz as President with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Schuylkill Valley.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz abolished the region's flag.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz aborted construction of embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz banned The Join Lily of 44th Catgirl Division from the region.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz banned The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division from the region.
Schuylkill Valley Regional Message Board
I am a WA Member again!
Nice! I have my WA elsewhere.
Joltz, it doesn't appear that you play the card game but I managed to get 1 from each of your nations. I'ts kinda fun.
I'm doing just fine. I think I may be a terrible person though. The world is falling apart and I'm the happiest I've been in months because I don't have to wake up at 5 am and get told what to do for 9 hours. Plus I'm catching up on my pen work so I'm really enjoying that. Plus I'm an introvert so I've been socially distancing myself for most of my life. I made the joke the other day that read "quarantine log day 5: haven't left the house in 3 months..." Lol
Hey buddy. First off how ya doin? Good I hope. There's a tiny bit of activity in BNA right now. After another region's lack of activity and dying founder I invited a nation who would like to help build BNA up. So if you see this, feel free to send Xan or knights over. We're going to be sending out rec recruitment TG's once we have a decent one written. If we get some activity over there I'd love to have ya around.
Hey bud! I sent Knights over! Let me know if I can do anything else!
Well depending on how involved you want to get, you can always send out some recruitment TG's. I have one to use under the spoiler in BNA.
Whoops! I thought I had executive off for the delegate. Nice catch though. I made delegate non executive but gave you all officer positions back.