WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Vupaguun
Last WA Update:
Schuylkill Valley contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Schuylkill Valley
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Schuylkill Valley is ranked 646th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Republic of Vupaguun||New York Times Democracy||“The secret is fresh pork.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Onwards and Upwards”|
- : Xanzabar ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Schuylkill Valley and Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun agreed to construct embassies with Union of Conservative Nations s.
- : The Republic of Confederate States of America s of the region Union of Conservative Nations s proposed constructing embassies.
- : Xanzabar arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz changed the regional password.
- : The Republic of Vupaguun updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Holy Empire of The Hawaiian Joltz ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Tanaad departed this region for Aura Hyperia.
Schuylkill Valley Regional Message Board
How long has it even been?
Well, I CTE'd in august last year.
I'm talking about since we have been on NationStates.
Ha, maybe 10 years give or take. I forget the tracker that says the exact date, if it even exists anymore. Vupaguun is the only nation I have that doesn't have a birthday in my records because it's so old.
My oldest record for Vupaguun is in 2009 when the whole BNA/AST event took place. at that point I already had 3.5 billion population.
So if its roughly 1 billion for every 6 months and I had 3.5 billion, that puts me around late 2007 to early 2008.
That sounds about right. That is a long time my friend.
Yes it is, yes indeed.
Hey Joltz, two things for you. First, Tanaad is me. And second, Would you like to keep SVN or should we close it? I figure if any of them come back they can just move here. It's your call.
Hey buddy, do you realize that my first telegram communications with those Schuylkill Valley Nations members was 3 years and a couple hundred days ago? Meaning all those freshmen that started playing NS are now all graduated. And here we are still holding down the fort.