by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Series and movies RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Hospital Queendom of Dr Neela Rasgotra

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Everyone is welcome who likes tv shows and movies!

Come and tell us what is your favourite movie and tv show and who is your favourite character!

On May 2nd, 2019 for a week we got visited by the Travelling Region's wanderers <3


Embassies: The Embassy, Jasmin, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Niis Gamer Region, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Wanderlust, Hollow Point, Codex Ylvus, and Fredonia.

Tags: Minuscule, Neutral, and Social.

Series and movies contains 4 nations.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Stationary in Series and movies

Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.

As a region, Series and movies is ranked 14,723rd in the world for Most Stationary.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Hospital Queendom of Dr Neela RasgotraNew York Times Democracy“I'm a doctor, and I'm single.”
2.The Pizza Loving Queendom of Maritza RamosCapitalist Paradise“If you want more pizza, vote for Maritza.”
3.The Teenage Queendom of Josephine Lynn PotterNew York Times Democracy“I love you. You know that. And it’s very real.”
4.The Partygirl's Queendom of Nicolette MooreCivil Rights Lovefest“I think it's my journey to push for peace!”

Regional Happenings

More...

Series and movies Regional Message Board

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:I am one of those who has never seen a single episode of Game of Thrones

I think i can overbid you; I have never seen any episode of Star Wars hahaha

Migrating Geese wrote:This is an interesting region; everybody watches movies, so everyone can join any discussion. It's great for those of us who travel around. But we must not overstay our welcome. Thanks for letting us partake in your splendid region!

Thank you for your kind words, and for your visit as well! You are welcome anytime you want to stay and chill with us as long as you want! :-)

Migrating Geese wrote:This is an interesting region; everybody watches movies, so everyone can join any discussion. It's great for those of us who travel around. But we must not overstay our welcome. Thanks for letting us partake in your splendid region!

We're happy that you have visited us! Wanderers of the Travelling Region will always be welcome here!^

*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
-----
Series and Movies is hereby inducted into the Guild of the Magical Realms!

Time to roll on, Adios Amigos.

Adiós queridos viajeros! I wish you a wonderful summer! <3

Bye for now be careful going out for water at night if you watch a scary movie.

SkodaTruck Drivers wrote:Bye for now be careful going out for water at night if you watch a scary movie.

I'll watching out!^

Good bye and have a nice travel! o/

Many thanks to all of you for hosting us these past days.
Ciao for now...
TAO

What do you guys think about Chernobyl? I wonder what are we going to see in the last episode.. It also brings up a lot of questions about Russia today, in terms of responsibility; it caused a lot of deaths in other countries as well, how did they pay for their mistakes? And all of their accusations looks a lot weaker in the light of what and how happened in Chernobyl.

Dr Neela Rasgotra wrote:What do you guys think about Chernobyl? I wonder what are we going to see in the last episode.. It also brings up a lot of questions about Russia today, in terms of responsibility; it caused a lot of deaths in other countries as well, how did they pay for their mistakes? And all of their accusations looks a lot weaker in the light of what and how happened in Chernobyl.

The Russians already announced that they are making their own TV Show about Chernobyl, which will tell (their) truth; a CIA agent did blow up the factory, and the Russian government is just a victim.

source:
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/06/04/putins-media-struggle-to-deal-with-hbos-chernobyl-a65866

I don't really like where the world is going. People all around the world getting more and more bloodthirsty.

Forum View

Advertisement