WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Socialist Pact contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Socialist Pact
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Socialist Pact is ranked 5,180th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Dominion of Loquaciousness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Republic of Sombre Green||Left-wing Utopia||“Sombre, Green”|
- : The Non-Existent Roads of Highway Eighty-Eight of the region Libertatem proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The communist legion and Socialist Pact.
- : Jondon of the region Wir brauchen freiheit proposed constructing embassies.
- : Panda defense corps 22 ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Eunjung of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Socialist Pact.
- : Overdone cupcakes of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Socialist Pact.
- : Orinaloe departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : Panda defense corps 22 arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Isles of Socialism and Socialist Pact.
- : The Popolujo of Kombinita Socialisma Demokratio of the region The International Socialist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Socialist Pact Regional Message Board
I can take over if needed.
Get ready 'cause tomorrow we reopen. =)
Yes it will.
Due to the virtual non-existence of Socialist Pact as a region, I regret to inform the remaining nations of the Pact that the people of The russian communist republic will be offered a refurendum regarding the nature of our membership of the Pact. The voting will commence at 0000hrs Moscow Time (UTC+3:00) on Saturday 5th March 2016, and will close at 0000hrs Moscow Time (UTC+3:00) on Sunday 6th March 2016.
This refurendum was called by the workers of the RCR, and it is our duty, as members of the Communist Party of Russia to respect their wishes. We ourselves have also been less than satisfied with the current state of what was a once strong alliance, the Socialist Pact, and so have been debating this issue for some time.
I, myself, intend to resign as President once this issue has passed, though I intend to ensure the transition to a new president is smooth and without corruption. If the people choose to leave the Pact, we would still be happy to conduct friendly relations with remaining member states.
Коммунистической партии России
We at the British Socialist Union concur with our comrades in The russian communist republic. We will also be holding a referendum regarding our membership of Socialist Pact, and the 5th seems as good a day as any to hold it. The British people will be pleased to hear this. We'll co-ordinate our following actions with the RCR, and keep you all apprised of the situation.
The votes have been counted, and unfortunately, The russian communist republic has voted to leave Socialist Pact by 79% to 21%. Thank you for allowing us to stay in the region, but it's now time to move on.
Seems like I forgot about this. My apologies, comrades. This region will be formally inactive.