by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .881882883884885886887. . .889890»

Harndon wrote:Hello there!
I'm your new ambassador from the SLU (Social Liberal Union)
I bring a moderate amount of goodwill, cookies (our regional snack), and unfathomable levels of glorious eldritch horror.

Welcome!! Do have a cocktail 🍹 and some roast duck 🦆

Harndon wrote:Hello there!
I'm your new ambassador from the SLU (Social Liberal Union)
I bring a moderate amount of goodwill, cookies (our regional snack), and unfathomable levels of glorious eldritch horror.

Welcome

Americatain wrote:Welcome!! Do have a cocktail 🍹 and some roast duck 🦆

Your choice of Orange or Cherry Sauce with the duck.

A Down and Dusky Blonde wrote:Welcome
Your choice of Orange or Cherry Sauce with the duck.

Wait, no plum?!

A Down and Dusky Blonde wrote:With Orange Sauce?

Sure, but try our regional specialty, Duck ŗ l'mort. Tastes treasonous.

🦆 🍊 🍴 😋

Johanneslanden wrote:How rude.

I humbly apologise to all avian creatures for my inadvertent wudeness. That is not who I am, and never has been.

Harndon wrote:Wait, no plum?!

Only if you bring the plums. Iím sure Densaner will make up the sauce.

Make sure to slip in the poison Den 😉

Americatain wrote:Make sure to slip in the poison Den 😉

🦆🔨 then 🧪☠️ 🤮

Mwhahahahahaha!

Enough of all this duck talk. Duck sucks. Duck is dark meat. Dark meat sucks. Poison plum sauce sucks.

Republic of Sernia wrote:I sneezed while I was eating. Is there anything wrong with that?

then is your nose a vacuum

Noxious Air wrote:Duck sucks.

I couldn't agree more. :P

🦆

RIP Joe Turkel

youtube.com/watch?v=C8hkcFZpI54

Densaner wrote:🦆🔨 then 🧪☠️ 🤮

Mwhahahahahaha!

Tasty plum sauce and near certain death?
Win-win

Noxious Air wrote:Enough of all this duck talk. Duck sucks. Duck is dark meat. Dark meat sucks. Poison plum sauce sucks.

Dark meat rules! What are you, some kind of commie!

The Voice of ARB wrote:Dark meat rules! What are you, some kind of commie!

My tastes are too sophisticated for dark meat. Goose sucks. Partridge sucks. Quail sucks. In fact, quail tastses like cheap liver. Liver sucks.

The Voice of ARB wrote:What are you, some kind of commie!

No, no, he definitely isnít. :P

Harndon wrote:Tasty plum sauce and near certain death?
Win-win

Yeah, we call it South Pacific roulette, itís like Russian roulette, just with more stomach pumps.

Noxious Air wrote:My tastes are too sophisticated for dark meat. Goose sucks. Partridge sucks. Quail sucks. In fact, quail tastses like cheap liver. Liver sucks.

OK, your enlightened opinion on liver shows that I was out of line to call you a Commie. Probably, just a Trotskyist.

Hey guys, Quandale Dingle here

Happy Birthday, traitors.

🇺🇸🗽🔔🦅💲🎆🏈⚾🍔🇺🇸

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs2woIb2fY

Gaila wrote:Hey guys, Quandale Dingle here

there is a real dude named quandale dingle

A News Outlet wrote:there is a real dude named quandale dingle

He's from Family Guy, the giggity man

Bye Boris! Donít let the 🚪 hit you on the 🍑 on the way out!

👋🏻 🖕🏻

Densaner wrote:Bye Boris! Donít let the 🚪 hit you on the 🍑 on the way out!

👋🏻 🖕🏻

I'm craving popcorn.

Johanneslanden wrote:I'm craving popcorn.

🍿- There you go! Bloody Tories! I hate them so. 🤬

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Densaner wrote:Bye Boris! Donít let the 🚪 hit you on the 🍑 on the way out!

👋🏻 🖕🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvFuUaCe8eY

«12. . .881882883884885886887. . .889890»

Advertisement