WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Founderless, Free Trade, General Assembly, and 13 others.Invader, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, Offsite Forums, Puppet Storage, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Social, Socialist, and World Assembly.
Southeastern Wisconsin contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Southeastern Wisconsin
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Southeastern Wisconsin is ranked 18,438th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Federation of Bedetopian Atomic Clock 7||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|2.||The Empire of Odocoileinia||Democratic Socialists||“Strength of the buck, courage of the doe”|
- : The Theocracy of Not Frenchy 69 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Southeastern Wisconsin.
- : The Republic of Guy 83 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division established the region's flag.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Join Lily of 103rd Catgirl Division dismissed The Republic of Stronger Together as d of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Message Board
Everyone doing okay?
To the South-eastern Wisconsin region
I Earthbound immortal squad wish to most humbly invite you to the Mr moneys fortress's first Christmas party all of the relevant details are on the regional page and I do hope to see you there. If you are unable to attend please inform myself before the 20th December thankyou.
Yours sincerely Earthbound immortal squad
Breakfast is on us.
**Sets up a table of pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, syrup, strawberries, butter, bacon, sausage, orange juice, coffee, tea, hot chocolate**
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
**Sends over a basket of pastries, muffins, jam, butter, strawberries, and Hershey's kisses**
Tony Evers is a great governor of Wisconsin.
Woman, if you don't get me a beer right now, I'm gonna give you what for when this Nick Colby movie on the TV is over.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
The blackhawks raided a region with four nations in it?
Talk about low hanging fruit.