WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Spammy Court is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Spammy Court
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Spammy Court is ranked 13,455th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Judge”|
- : The Republic of Lemon 42 of the region The Larry Pact cancelled the closure of its embassy in Spammy Court.
- : The Kawaii Ebil Catgurl of Sweeze of the region The Larry Pact ordered the closure of its embassy in Spammy Court.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between True Land and Spammy Court.
- : The Republic of Confederate States of America s of the region Union of Conservative Nations s proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Merchandise of alself and Spammy Court.
- : The Dominion of Trainmaster of the region Train Station proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of The Pinochet Executioner departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- : Embassy cancelled between The United Empires of Carson and Spammy Court.
- : The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese dismissed The world of inflatables as RIP dead guy of Spammy Court.
Spammy Court Regional Message Board
You aren't going to get my point. This is pointless. Maybe one day you'll look back on this and realize how stupid your argument was.
What Lardyland calls them is not what they were functioning as.
Also I can't leave somewhere I am not, so I can't really leave it.
Go take a minute and think about the argument Not existing before district of the Bahamas. Then talk to me again.
Lardyland has control over them so they actually can call them that.
Then why did you say Adios?
If you think that the "authority beatdown" method is going to work, it won't. I don't fall for arguments from people who don't know how dictionaries work.
They don't have control. They never did. Point to a time that they did please.
I don't think there was your so called Authority Beatdown Not existing before district of the Bahamas, I was simply telling you go think about the argument and think about what I am trying to say. Also if we are going to play the insult game I won't fall for arguments from someone who doesn't get how a constitution can possibly change the meaning and intent of the use of a word.
So now you're contradicting the constitution by saying they were never a protectorate? lol It's literally right in there. *Points*
I've seen this exact strategy before. You're trying to use a false sense of authority to say "time out, go to the corner". If you think the constitution changes the meaning of words then please provide an example from any piece of legislature.
Thats not what I am asking I am asking to, and Ill bold this so you can see it, Point out where it says Lardyland has complete power, or a instance of when Lardyland used their "Complete" power
It also legitimately isnt a strategy. I am asking you to Think about the argument I am trying to make, the same way I am trying to understand yours. So please do that before you give me an aneurysm.
Also one moment, let me find that for you. Because being someone who works with writing legislation as a hobby I know very well it exists.
I'm talking about power, complete or not. It was implied that it was complete based on how it was phrased, so if it's not then I apologize. They had power nontheless.
And I am. I am clearly thinking hard enough to prove you don't know how dictionaries work.
Here are a bunch of pieces of legislation that change the definition of a word or words. I used ones from nationstates for convenience.
Point to their power. Implied is not law. Point to it.
View the above linked legislation from this game itself. Dictionaries don't have god status above legislation. These legislation can do it, and so can their constitution. And so did their constitution. I know how dictionaries work, and I know how legislation works.