by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Spammy Court RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheese

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Go argue about the UFN somewhere else



Spammy court is dissolved pending a Spammy Council decision


Embassies: Lardyland, The Dank Meme Alliance, Homieland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Larry Pact, Empire of Galea, and Kebabistan.

Tags: Minuscule and Password.

Spammy Court is home to a single nation.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Spammy Court

The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.

As a region, Spammy Court is ranked 13,455th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Spammy Court Judge Thing of Spam waffles with cheeseInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Judge”

Regional Happenings

More...

Spammy Court Regional Message Board

Show

Post by New Exuma suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Carstantinopipal wrote:Not existing before district of the Bahamas I would like you to point to the part of the constitution that says the UFN is under complete control of Lardyland please.

Also I never left, I just said it's fruitless to argue with someone who won't recognize their mistake. I mean I would say you could say that the UFN is under Lardyland's control but then you'd just try to accept that as fact.

The Constitution says protectorate, but with its own govt affairs. Protectorate means that Lardyland rules them.

You said Adios. That is spanish for goodbye.

Show

Post by Carstantinopipal suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

New Exuma wrote:The Constitution says protectorate, but with its own govt affairs. Protectorate means that Lardyland rules them.

You said Adios. That is spanish for goodbye.

You aren't going to get my point. This is pointless. Maybe one day you'll look back on this and realize how stupid your argument was.

What Lardyland calls them is not what they were functioning as.

Also I can't leave somewhere I am not, so I can't really leave it.

Go take a minute and think about the argument Not existing before district of the Bahamas. Then talk to me again.

Show

Post by New Exuma suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Carstantinopipal wrote:You aren't going to get my point. This is pointless. Maybe one day you'll look back on this and realize how stupid your argument was.

What Lardyland calls them is not what they were functioning as.

Also I can't leave somewhere I am not, so I can't really leave it.

Go take a minute and think about the argument Not existing before district of the Bahamas. Then talk to me again.

Lardyland has control over them so they actually can call them that.

Then why did you say Adios?

If you think that the "authority beatdown" method is going to work, it won't. I don't fall for arguments from people who don't know how dictionaries work.

Show

Post by Carstantinopipal suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

New Exuma wrote:Lardyland has control over them so they actually can call them that.

Then why did you say Adios?

If you think that the "authority beatdown" method is going to work, it won't. I don't fall for arguments from people who don't know how dictionaries work.

They don't have control. They never did. Point to a time that they did please.

I don't think there was your so called Authority Beatdown Not existing before district of the Bahamas, I was simply telling you go think about the argument and think about what I am trying to say. Also if we are going to play the insult game I won't fall for arguments from someone who doesn't get how a constitution can possibly change the meaning and intent of the use of a word.

Show

Post by New Exuma suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Carstantinopipal wrote:They don't have control. They never did. Point to a time that they did please.

I don't think there was your so called Authority Beatdown Not existing before district of the Bahamas, I was simply telling you go think about the argument and think about what I am trying to say. Also if we are going to play the insult game I won't fall for arguments from someone who doesn't get how a constitution can possibly change the meaning and intent of the use of a word.

So now you're contradicting the constitution by saying they were never a protectorate? lol It's literally right in there. *Points*

I've seen this exact strategy before. You're trying to use a false sense of authority to say "time out, go to the corner". If you think the constitution changes the meaning of words then please provide an example from any piece of legislature.

Show

Post by Carstantinopipal suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

New Exuma wrote:So now you're contradicting the constitution by saying they were never a protectorate? lol It's literally right in there. *Points*

I've seen this exact strategy before. You're trying to use a false sense of authority to say "time out, go to the corner". If you think the constitution changes the meaning of words then please provide an example from any piece of legislature.

Thats not what I am asking I am asking to, and Ill bold this so you can see it, Point out where it says Lardyland has complete power, or a instance of when Lardyland used their "Complete" power

It also legitimately isnt a strategy. I am asking you to Think about the argument I am trying to make, the same way I am trying to understand yours. So please do that before you give me an aneurysm.

Also one moment, let me find that for you. Because being someone who works with writing legislation as a hobby I know very well it exists.

Show

Post by New Exuma suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Carstantinopipal wrote:Thats not what I am asking I am asking to, and Ill bold this so you can see it, Point out where it says Lardyland has complete power, or a instance of when Lardyland used their "Complete" power

It also legitimately isnt a strategy. I am asking you to Think about the argument I am trying to make, the same way I am trying to understand yours. So please do that before you give me an aneurysm.

Also one moment, let me find that for you. Because being someone who works with writing legislation as a hobby I know very well it exists.

I'm talking about power, complete or not. It was implied that it was complete based on how it was phrased, so if it's not then I apologize. They had power nontheless.

And I am. I am clearly thinking hard enough to prove you don't know how dictionaries work.

Show

Post by Carstantinopipal suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Here are a bunch of pieces of legislation that change the definition of a word or words. I used ones from nationstates for convenience.

page=WA_past_resolution/id=32/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=37/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=40/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=44/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=51/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=54/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=56/council=1

New Exuma wrote:I'm talking about power, complete or not. It was implied that it was complete based on how it was phrased, so if it's not then I apologize. They had power nontheless.

And I am. I am clearly thinking hard enough to prove you don't know how dictionaries work.

Point to their power. Implied is not law. Point to it.

View the above linked legislation from this game itself. Dictionaries don't have god status above legislation. These legislation can do it, and so can their constitution. And so did their constitution. I know how dictionaries work, and I know how legislation works.

Show

Post by New Exuma suppressed by Spam waffles with cheese.

Carstantinopipal wrote:Here are a bunch of pieces of legislation that change the definition of a word or words. I used ones from nationstates for convenience.

page=WA_past_resolution/id=32/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=37/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=40/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=44/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=51/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=54/council=1
page=WA_past_resolution/id=56/council=1

Point to their power. Implied is not law. Point to it.

View the above linked legislation from this game itself. Dictionaries don't have god status above legislation. These legislation can do it, and so can their constitution. And so did their constitution. I know how dictionaries work, and I know how legislation works.

Which words? I'm dealing with stuff from everyone so I can't read all of this.

*Points to article explaining that Lardyland has control* Just read it dude, its not that hard.

Forum View

Advertisement