by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Strawberry Hill RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Kingdom of Berry World

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Strawberry Hill!


Regional Menu:
🔗 Strawberry Shop 🔗 Biweekly Games 🔗 LinkOfficial Discord Server 🔗 Regional Happenings 🔗 List of Ambassadors 🔗
About Our Region:
• We are a peaceful and happy region!
• We’ll support you in whatever you’d like to do.
• There are only two rules: don’t be mean and have fun!
• ...and enjoy your strawberries!
• We are in support of #climatechangehappens.
Recent Regional News:
• We’ve just opened our new Discord server to the public! Please join! (06/10/19)
A Puppet of Nikitan has officially taken over the Biweekly Games, and is now our new Events Minister! (09/05/19)



  1. 4

    About Berry World: An Overview

    FactbookOverview by Berry World . 40 reads.

  2. 3

    About A Puppet of My Nation: An Overview

    FactbookOverview by A Puppet of My Nation . 71 reads.

  3. 1,411

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 61,015 reads.

Embassies: The Free Nations Region, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, SECFanatics, Hollow Point, Confederation of New lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lardyland, Algebra II, The Dank Meme Alliance, The New North West, PieTopia, Fredonia, Krillin, The united nations of liberalia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and 19 others.Kebabistan, Union of Allied States, democratic union of free states, Travelling Region, The New Doge Region, Allied States of the New Europe Union, The Free Alliance, Order of the Southern North, Wyndia, The Great Universe, The Interdimensional Community, MentosLand, Chicken overlords, TheFreedomRealm, The Drawception Community Domains, Meat, American Jewish Committee, Paris Agreement, and The Holy Church of Roads.

Tags: Casual and Small.

Strawberry Hill contains 7 nations, the 2,327th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Most Income Equality in Strawberry Hill

World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.

As a region, Strawberry Hill is ranked 15,509th in the world for Most Income Equality.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The United Kingdom of Strawberry-KebabistanPsychotic Dictatorship“Strawberries Are Lit!”
2.The Federation of A Puppet of My NationMoralistic Democracy“Peace and Justice”
3.The Republic of ONLY 399Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“ONLY 399”
4.The Kingdom of Berry WorldRight-wing Utopia“Berries, anyone?”
5.The Allied States of Strawberry FarmerCapitalist Paradise“Strawberries are the best!”
6.The Hand Puppet of BeelzenefCapitalist Paradise“Murderers”
7.The Federal Republic of A Puppet of NikitanAnarchy“Unity, Justice and Freedom”

Regional Happenings

More...

Strawberry Hill Regional Message Board

This is very interesting. Nationstates has just announced N-Day activity in 2 days 10 hours. Should we make a Strawberry Hill Faction?

Post self-deleted by Pie Dude.

Hey guys, how are y'all doing?

I've been inactive because of school lately, but I decided to quickly check on this region.

A Puppet of Nikitan wrote:This is very interesting. Nationstates has just announced N-Day activity in 2 days 10 hours. Should we make a Strawberry Hill Faction?

Sorry, I’ve been, like, absolutely inactive recently. Participating in N-Day would’ve been fun, though.

Strawberry-Kebabistan wrote:Hey guys, how are y'all doing?

I've been inactive because of school lately, but I decided to quickly check on this region.

Hey! Welcome back!

The Biweekly Games results are out!

This week's game: World Record: Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime.
This week's prize: One strawberry tart

Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime: 28788 Big Macs.
The most Big Macs consumed was achieved by Donald Gorske (USA), who ate his 28,788th Big Mac in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, USA, on 24 August 2016.

Donald typically eats fourteen Big Macs each week, purchasing them in bulk and microwaving them at home. In the last forty-four years, there have been only eight days in which he did not eat a Big Mac - most recently, on 23 November 2000.

Anyway, the winner is... A Puppet of My Nation, guessing 30,000 Big Macs and getting their two-in-a-row streak! For that, you get a 1GC coupon!

This week's participants include:
Berry World (15,000 Big Macs)
Anyway, stay tuned for the next one!

Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Like Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Redefine happiness
Another 40, 000 coming everyday, We can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man

A Puppet of Nikitan wrote:The Biweekly Games results are out!

This week's game: World Record: Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime.
This week's prize: One strawberry tart

Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime: 28788 Big Macs.
The most Big Macs consumed was achieved by Donald Gorske (USA), who ate his 28,788th Big Mac in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, USA, on 24 August 2016.

Donald typically eats fourteen Big Macs each week, purchasing them in bulk and microwaving them at home. In the last forty-four years, there have been only eight days in which he did not eat a Big Mac - most recently, on 23 November 2000.

Anyway, the winner is... A Puppet of My Nation, guessing 30,000 Big Macs and getting their two-in-a-row streak! For that, you get a 1GC coupon!

This week's participants include:
Berry World (15,000 Big Macs)
Anyway, stay tuned for the next one!

Yay! Thanks!

Muh Godliness wrote:Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Like Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Redefine happiness
Another 40, 000 coming everyday, We can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by our region!

Hey guys. How's it going?

Rebels and Saints wrote:Hey guys. How's it going?

Hey! Been a while since we last heard from you guys. Things have been great overall, just getting a little lonely… thanks for dropping by!

We’ve had a change in regional officers, and I’ve been going a little inactive myself, but apart from that… things are good!

How are you guys doing?

Rebels and Saints wrote:Hey guys. How's it going?

Berry World wrote:Hey! Been a while since we last heard from you guys. Things have been great overall, just getting a little lonely… thanks for dropping by!

We’ve had a change in regional officers, and I’ve been going a little inactive myself, but apart from that… things are good!

How are you guys doing?

Hello! Good to see some activity here at last. :) I’ve been focusing mainly on my main, My Nation, in The Free Nations Region. But I’m still here too!

Forum View

Advertisement