WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Berry World
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Free Nations Region, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, SECFanatics, Hollow Point, Confederation of New lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lardyland, Algebra II, The Dank Meme Alliance, The New North West, PieTopia, Fredonia, Krillin, The united nations of liberalia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, and 19 others.Kebabistan, Union of Allied States, democratic union of free states, Travelling Region, The New Doge Region, Allied States of the New Europe Union, The Free Alliance, Order of the Southern North, Wyndia, The Great Universe, The Interdimensional Community, MentosLand, Chicken overlords, TheFreedomRealm, The Drawception Community Domains, Meat, American Jewish Committee, Paris Agreement, and The Holy Church of Roads.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Strawberry Hill
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Strawberry Hill is ranked 15,509th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Strawberry-Kebabistan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Strawberries Are Lit!”|
|2.||The Federation of A Puppet of My Nation||Moralistic Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|3.||The Republic of ONLY 399||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ONLY 399”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Berry World||Right-wing Utopia||“Berries, anyone?”|
|5.||The Allied States of Strawberry Farmer||Capitalist Paradise||“Strawberries are the best!”|
|6.||The Hand Puppet of Beelzenef||Capitalist Paradise||“Murderers”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of A Puppet of Nikitan||Anarchy||“Unity, Justice and Freedom”|
- : Embassy established between Strawberry Hill and The Holy Church of Roads.
- : The Kingdom of Berry World agreed to construct embassies with The Holy Church of Roads.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness of the region The Holy Church of Roads proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness departed this region for The Holy Church of Roads.
- : The Traveling troubadour God of Muh Godliness arrived from The Holy Church of Roads.
- : Embassy cancelled between Finns and Strawberry Hill.
- : The Halloween Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Meat cancelled the closure of its embassy in Strawberry Hill.
- : The Anti-Fascist Hammertime of MC Hammering The Fash of the region Meat ordered the closure of its embassy in Strawberry Hill.
- : The new north west ambassador ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of A Puppet of My Nation updated the World Factbook entry.
Strawberry Hill Regional Message Board
This is very interesting. Nationstates has just announced N-Day activity in 2 days 10 hours. Should we make a Strawberry Hill Faction?
The Biweekly Games results are out!
This week's game: World Record: Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime.
This week's prize: One strawberry tart
Most Big Macs eaten in a lifetime: 28788 Big Macs.
The most Big Macs consumed was achieved by Donald Gorske (USA), who ate his 28,788th Big Mac in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, USA, on 24 August 2016.
Donald typically eats fourteen Big Macs each week, purchasing them in bulk and microwaving them at home. In the last forty-four years, there have been only eight days in which he did not eat a Big Mac - most recently, on 23 November 2000.
Anyway, the winner is... A Puppet of My Nation, guessing 30,000 Big Macs and getting their two-in-a-row streak! For that, you get a 1GC coupon!
This week's participants include:
Berry World (15,000 Big Macs)
Anyway, stay tuned for the next one!
Romeo and Juliet
Are together in eternity, Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Like Romeo and Juliet
40, 000 men and women everyday, Redefine happiness
Another 40, 000 coming everyday, We can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man
Hey! Been a while since we last heard from you guys. Things have been great overall, just getting a little lonely… thanks for dropping by!
We’ve had a change in regional officers, and I’ve been going a little inactive myself, but apart from that… things are good!
How are you guys doing?