WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free-Market Paradise of Toneaya
Last WA Update:
Streptococcus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Streptococcus
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Streptococcus is ranked 1,239th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Free-Market Paradise of Toneaya||Capitalizt||“This is my own private domicile.”|
|2.||The Rich Suburbs of Dramsticka||Capitalist Paradise||“Money.”|
|3.||The Moose Capital of Matarina||Left-Leaning College State||“Moose's power comes from her strength and intelligence.”|
- : The Moose Capital of Matarina arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Streptococcus.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Streptococcus.
- : Embassy cancelled between Province of Mactan and Streptococcus.
- : The Republic of Maple 50 of the region Province of Mactan ordered the closure of its embassy in Streptococcus.
- : Wongtingtong of the region Anatolian islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Naxtari departed this region for Blackacre.
- : Naxtari arrived from The Pokemon Region.
- : The Moose Capital of Matarina ceased to exist.
- : Holy eucharist of the region Province of Mactan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Streptococcus.
Streptococcus Regional Message Board
Hello! I'm from The AACV Headquarters! Now that our embassies are established, please send a representative over. The rep. should be named spokesman/diplomat/representative of/for [nation they represent, not region].
Looking forward to our partnership!
Nah I'm still here.
Hello there! I, along with the rest of the staff at The Dunes Casino, would like to thank you for constructing embassies with us. We all would like to give you a warm welcome, and we hope you can visit our region whenever you can. We will have weekly polls that you can all enjoy. This week, we are playing some Baccarat! Don't forget to stop by, and have a nice day!
We would like to thank you all once again for having embassies with us. It was with your help that we were able to have many voters in our Baccarat game. Now, don't forget about our all-new game, Spanish 21!
It's that time of the year: Thanksgiving! On Thursday, November 23rd, The Dunes is hosting a Thanksgiving Party for everyone! That means you can come on by to our RMB and chat with some new players, come order some drinks, and just have fun. Our friendly staff will be there help you when needed. Don't forget to bring your friends, and we hope you will have a blast at our Thanksgiving Party!
After figuring out that a Dunes Daiquiri has very low alcohol levels in it, you have concluded that the bartender may have spiked your drink. Who knows what else he put in it. To shake off the feeling, you decide to go for another round of Baccarat, this time only betting 50 chips. Come on down and test your luck at our new game of Baccarat!
**Sends over a basket of pastries and Hershey's kisses**
Eh, Matty is okay.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**