WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of of Waybaria
Last WA Update:
Tatenda contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Tatenda
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Tatenda is ranked 1,593rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Commonwealth of of Waybaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Third Way is the Only Way.”|
|2.||The Sultanate of The Forgiving Child||Iron Fist Consumerists||“From Many, One”|
- : Colonial defense of the region LIFE PUPPETS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Frozen Circle and Tatenda.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Tatenda.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Tatenda.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria ordered the closure of embassies between Tatenda and Frozen Circle.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria ordered the closure of embassies between Tatenda and Plum Island.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria ordered the closure of embassies between Tatenda and The Black Hawks.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria password-protected the region.
- : The Commonwealth of of Waybaria updated the World Factbook entry.
Tatenda Regional Message Board
Iím glad to announce the reopening of the Republic of Tatenda. Onsite, expect a refreshed World Factbook Entry soon.
Welcome back. 👌
Russia in 2000
With Boris Yeltsin out of power, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has inherited all of the problems of the young Russian Federation. Oligarchical corruption is widespread, and while the few bath in extreme wealth, the average Russian lives in a state of squalor only rivaled by third world countries.
An obvious problem that must be dealt with by PM Putin is of course the Chechen Problem. For three months, the Russian Federation has been in a state of bloody combat against Chechen Rebels in the northern Caucasus region. Currently the brave Russian Military is sieging the hornetís nest, Grozny. The Republic of Chechnyaís capital has been under siege since August, and with its capture, surely PM Putin will be able to destroy the Islamic terrorists and bring order back to the Caucasus.
Putin must also deal with the effects of various Chechen terrorist attacks committed towards the Russian nation, such as the apartment bombings, and railway bombings of 1999, which had Russian citizens in a state of fear.
Putin hopes to delegate more funding to the Russian Army in order to quickly finish off the Chechen Insurgents. The 2000 political elections in March will cement Putinís power over Russia, which he hopes to reform.
Soooooooo...... How's life?
Well, this place died. That said, I am going to be registering a new party here in the coming days, so be on the look out. I'm going to try and be s active as I can but no promises. I hope you all are doing well, and are staying sane in this damning age.