WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tatenda contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Defense Forces in Tatenda
Nations ranked highly spend the most on national defense, and are most secure against foreign aggression.
As a region, Tatenda is ranked 10,276th in the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
|1.||The Libertarian Republic of National German Libertarian Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Freedom and Honnor”|
|2.||The Sultanate of The Forgiving Child||Father Knows Best State||“From Many, One”|
|3.||The Tatendan Republic of Worldwide Democratic Union||Democratic Socialists||“Esse Quam Videri”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Upper Albania||Left-Leaning College State||“Unity, Discipline, Work.”|
- : The Tatendan Republic of Worldwide Democratic Union arrived from Osiris.
- : Greater wall street ceased to exist.
- : The Tatendan Republic of Worldwide Democratic Union ceased to exist.
- : The Libertarian Republic of National German Libertarian Republic arrived from Lazarus.
- : Regional Founder Waybaria ceased to exist.
- : West-berlin-area ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Zuskea ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alvaria and Tatenda.
- : The Provisional Unity Government of Alvarian Founder of the region Alvaria ordered the closure of its embassy in Tatenda.
- : Greater wall street arrived from Osiris.
Tatenda Regional Message Board
I’m glad to announce the reopening of the Republic of Tatenda. Onsite, expect a refreshed World Factbook Entry soon.
Welcome back. 👌
Russia in 2000
With Boris Yeltsin out of power, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has inherited all of the problems of the young Russian Federation. Oligarchical corruption is widespread, and while the few bath in extreme wealth, the average Russian lives in a state of squalor only rivaled by third world countries.
An obvious problem that must be dealt with by PM Putin is of course the Chechen Problem. For three months, the Russian Federation has been in a state of bloody combat against Chechen Rebels in the northern Caucasus region. Currently the brave Russian Military is sieging the hornet’s nest, Grozny. The Republic of Chechnya’s capital has been under siege since August, and with its capture, surely PM Putin will be able to destroy the Islamic terrorists and bring order back to the Caucasus.
Putin must also deal with the effects of various Chechen terrorist attacks committed towards the Russian nation, such as the apartment bombings, and railway bombings of 1999, which had Russian citizens in a state of fear.
Putin hopes to delegate more funding to the Russian Army in order to quickly finish off the Chechen Insurgents. The 2000 political elections in March will cement Putin’s power over Russia, which he hopes to reform.
Soooooooo...... How's life?