WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Referendocracy of Libratus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Doctor Who Universe, United States of America, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, Regionless, International Debating Area, Union of Conservative Nations s, Codex Ylvus, Zero Zero Zero Zero, and Turkic Union.
Tenebris contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Tenebris
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, Tenebris is ranked 12,216th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Gorundu 6||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The North Pacific”|
|2.||The Republic of Bobberino116||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail swee”|
|3.||The Line of The Equatorial||Democratic Socialists||“Hold the line!”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Blackbeard||Capitalizt||“Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces!”|
- : The Republic of Jesus 17 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Bobberino116 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Bobberino116 appointed The Republic of Bobberino116 as bob with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Tenebris.
- : The Republic of Bobberino116 became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Gorundu 6 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Jesus 17 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Embassy cancelled between Asvaldr and Tenebris.
- : The Referendocracy of Libratus removed regional password protection.
- : The Referendocracy of Libratus password-protected the region.
- : The Referendocracy of Libratus banned The Republic of Interceptor XXII from the region.
Tenebris Regional Message Board
Hey there, I am the Executive Minister of The International Debating Area, I see our embassy construction has finished. If you're keen on debating you can subscribe to our foreign newspaper, The Debating Times. Right now, we're discussing if animal testing should be allowed, you can debate on our RMB (Emabassy posting is allowed).
Remember, don't forget to hop on over, debate, and win yourself a Debating Awards:)
Hello Tenebris! Just a reminder that we are currently doing sign ups for the 2017 Oatland Summer Games. Sign ups end on the 1st of June, so if you would like to compete as a region, please put together a list of your athletes for each event you wish to compete in and telegram it to Aclion before then! More details can be found on the Dispatch linked above.
Thanks for your time, mates!
I would like to make a slight correction to my previous Embassy post. Nations are allowed to sign up individually for the 2017 Oatland Summer Games. You do not have to sign up as a region. More details can be found by following the link above.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Enrio Chilvadori, prime minister of The Cossack Republic of Chitzenia, sends sincerest greetings to the peoples and leaders of Tenebris. We enter into this region peacefully and with great optimism of future economic and strategic engagement with the great nations of this region.
Terms For Embassies
1. All requests for an embassy must require that,
- The Region must have 5 or more members
- The Region must have a clean record
2. All FE Embassies may (now or later) be withdrawn from Regions due to residential relations or Officer relations, once the embassy
is withdrawn then it may or may not be able to reapply to FE (Based on criteria from No. 1)
3. If the embassy list goes over 200, then no more requests are to be taken due to the surplus of embassies
4. If the Region is inactive or has been raided, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Terms For Diplomatic Interactions
1. Spamming or disturbance of peace will result in an automatic ban on the nation and a warning to the visitor's Region. If it does not stop, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
2. We must have a way to contact the leaders of the Region during an emergency, important request, etc. If it is not possible, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!