WA Delegate: The Republic of Potatosain (elected )
Founder: The Empire of Akuma no Doragon
Last WA Update:
Tengoku contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Tengoku
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Tengoku is ranked 3,967th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Republic of Potatosain||Left-Leaning College State||“Potatoes are like friends: You eat them, they die”|
|2.||The Empire of Akuma no Doragon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life is a path to discover”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Ainsleyian Federation and Tengoku.
- : The Republic of Potatosain became regional WA Delegate.
- : Embassy cancelled between Enimaanime and Tengoku.
- : The Empire of Akuma no Doragon appointed The Republic of Potatosain as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Tengoku.
- : The Queendom of Be Gay Do Crime ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Mukachu ceased to exist.
- : Swissvale ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The Witch of Hemwick departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Black Soul of BlightBaneIX lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Black Soul of BlightBaneIX departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
Tengoku Regional Message Board
sry just saw
Hey if anyone reads the messages on the board I've had an idea on how to appoint members to office it's based on your country so dont worry because everyone can have some position the roles are as follow:
Imperial Judicial Court(IJC)
Regional Judicial Court(RJC)
District Judicial Court(DJC)
(E) helps the founder run Tengoku
(IC) helps decide laws and polls
(IJC) approves the laws and polls
(K) helps Tengoku by inviting others to join
(RC) check the new comers to see if they are worthy of joining Tengoku
(RJC) approves the review the (RC) did on the new comers
(P) directs new comers to the discord and welcomes them to the region
(DC) does monthly checks on the citizens to see if they are following the law and such
(DJC) will kick memebers once review is checked and approved or report members to (E) or founder have them review the member and allow them to decide weather to kick/ban a member
Sorry, I know its a lot but what do you think? Should I run with it or not.
Well that was weird.
Ik I didnt know how to respond to your message so I went with that