WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Thanocracy of Thandamaniland
Last WA Update:
Thandamaniland contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Thandamaniland
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Thandamaniland is ranked 1,220th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Thanocracy of Thandamaniland||Left-Leaning College State||“May THAN light the way.”|
|2.||The Thantatorship of THAN-Land||Psychotic Dictatorship||“We are the pure and true Thanians!”|
- : Embassy established between Traveling Wilburys and Thandamaniland.
- : The Thanocracy of Thandamaniland agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Kingdom of Charlie T Wilbury Jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sparkly Gaydian Angelship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Tambourine Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Thandamaniland.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Thandamaniland.
- : 0-0-0-0 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Holy cross and Thandamaniland.
- : Embassy established between Codex Ylvus and Thandamaniland.
Thandamaniland Regional Message Board
Make all your nations research a cure!
Wow, 92 days since last posting in the old regional board. So, what'd'ya think of my new flag for this nation? I've gone from Scandinavian to Germanic. Also, seriously I was the last person to say something in here? Really?
It looks really cool! and yes, I don't want to talk to myself
Well I'm back up to three nations, lets see how long I can maintain it this time
Here's the third one, just for reference
**Sends a large basket of muffins, pastries, jam, butter, Hershey's kisses, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**