WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52
Last WA Update:
The 1970s contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The 1970s
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The 1970s is ranked 6,921st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Nightclub of CBS Studio 52||Anarchy||“I'm your boogieman.”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Ramones||Left-wing Utopia||“They're formin' in a straight line...”|
- : Embassy cancelled between South Pacific and The 1970s.
- : The Raider of South Pacific of Dashworie Aedorse of the region South Pacific ordered the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
- : The United States of Independence Hill of the region Independence Hill proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Empire of Celestial Provinces of the region Celestian Prosperity Sphere proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus of the region The Nationstates Senate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Local now news of the region THE NEWS proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The 1970s.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The 1970s.
The 1970s Regional Message Board
The hell happened? Kinda dead, this region is.
Cats are apparently not funky enough.
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.
Seems this region is dead,
It is a bummer, my man.