See. We can get along.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Now that sounds good. Make that two!
Your life and payment for this rather lengthy bar tab, which stretches some 72 meters last time I checked. Pay the cashier on your way out.
*leads out a mule hauling a cart loaded with a fifty-gallon drum of candy crush soda*
And for you ...
*leads the mule over after unloading the cart*
One mule from Moscow, as requested. Her name is Ivanka.
Oh. Well, Iíll have to acquire some funds very quickly to pay that off. Give me a moment.
669-333: Whatís todayís password?
Mindon: 22 Dead Men in a box.
669-333: What do you need boss?
Mindon: Send a team to covertly hijack a shipment of gold, then sell it on the black market. Send the profits to the The Bar on the corner of every region
669-333: Paying up your bar tab again?
Mindon: Never mind how much of a bar tab I may or may not have racked up, just do it.
669-333: Alright boss, Iíll call you when itís done.
Looks around at the strange environs one has found themselves in
Pray tell is this Heaven? I suppose a tavern outside the realities of a plague ridden olde London town are fine compared to one inside such a reality...
Why, surely, good sirrah, this is that very Heaven of which you speak, so long as this Heaven of yours includes copious amounts of spirits, a chef who may or may not be intent on using dead patrons as an ingredient in every dish, and an array of quasi-mythical deities and monsters wandering the premises. If you stop by the restrooms, remember to say hello to Cthulhu, who lives in there.
Alright, I'll come back when the money comes through. *exits the bar*